Black People : Newt Gingrich says black youth should work as Janitors.

Gnewt Ginrich like Goebbels and Mengela, is an excellent scientist!

He has like Hitler devised hypnotic techniques to get poor and working class white folks that he was the right hand the sunk the economy, by assisting the left hand, Summers and Rubin to destroy Glass Steagal, and initiate GATT and NAFTA

an interesting international sidenote point in this is... in Japan, they have no Janitors in schools, nor in most businesses.. The kids clean the school from top to bottom daily.. and the workers of, for example, a cell phone shop, clean the inside and outside of the building.. It's normal to see the president of a small company outside with the staff cleaning and working on the building.

The world is a different place outside of american ideals and history. Of course Newt is a racist and is supported by racists and his intentions here are to communicate that black folks need to be put back in their place.. at the bottom of the social/political/economical hierarchy.. But if you were to translate this exchange into another language, the outrage would not translate.. and with a black president.. and black international superstars of sport and entertainment.. black folks would be hard pressed finding any real honest support outside of the US.. Thats one of the biggest differences between 1960 and now.

an interesting international sidenote point in this is... in Japan, they have no Janitors in schools, nor in most businesses.. The kids clean the school from top to bottom daily.. and the workers of, for example, a cell phone shop, clean the inside and outside of the building.. It's normal to see the president of a small company outside with the staff cleaning and working on the building.

The world is a different place outside of american ideals and history. Of course Newt is a racist and is supported by racists and his intentions here are to communicate that black folks need to be put back in their place.. at the bottom of the social/political/economical hierarchy.. But if you were to translate this exchange into another language, the outrage would not translate.. and with a black president.. and black international superstars of sport and entertainment.. black folks would be hard pressed finding any real honest support outside of the US.. Thats one of the biggest differences between 1960 and now.
I enjoy Ginrich, he is refreshing and intelligent!
He reminds me of the good old fashioned villains like William F Buckely and Barry Goldwater,
satans who can think on their hooves!

Who wants an easy or dumb opponent?

where is the pride in winning a game over a fool?

The man is not running for no darn president this talented demon, is working towards etting policy and what is known as meme's or mind concepts, ideologies that were i the past but would be fruitlfu to a as I stated befroe the new improved and upgraded white supremacy

His intelligence about us , is amazing.

Take a look at the photos of the Million man march, and i know brother Hemmit and Dr valentine have probaly spoke on this

The focal point of the front of the march were the brother make the "pledge" is

directly in front of where Gnwet Ginrich's office is!

What Black man ran for president before Obama, and after Jesse?

Al Sharpton

Now this devil was wise enough to buy out Sharpton to ride along shtogun as they went around the nation promoting the abolition of public schools, the praising of that crack head Bush's no child left behind, that leaves every child behind, and charter schools, run not by educators but by
corporarte knucklelheads put in place by favoritism and money.

Se he feels proud because as Belafonte said he can say any stupid friggin crap about us and nobody will challenge him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or boycott his benefactors

Remember the Bell Curve?

remember that statement that if more Black women got abortions there would be less crime?

They are doing a survey of the complacency of the Back communty and so far they have got the statistics to make them phatt.

lets face it they have a plan and we do not!

Newt? What is a newt? lol hhahahahaha You can't make this stuff up. You named your kid newt because like all (and i'm generalizing here) of your kind, you relate to slimy things, sleezy things.
newt.jpg

I see the resemblance already. Do you?
images

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back