Black People : News Station Gets Caught Doing Some Slick Editing To Innocent Make 4-Year Old Boy Sound

Oh, SJ! **sigh** You really want me to find the "truth" about that video? The uncut video where it makes you wanna PUKE that a grown-a** white man would dare come into the black community, shoot, then cut & paste a video he made with a 4 year old baby (whose parents are too STUPID to not keep him away from white reporters)? The uncut video that gives you a 180 degree perspective on what the kid said.... that turns him from a thug into a HERO.... that was cut out of the finished video? :rolleyes:

Reporter Edits 4-Year-Old's Comments So He'll Sound Like a Mini-Thug
by Madeline Holler | Posted 3 years ago

Reporter changes boys comments to fit the stereotype.

Last month, a Chicago news station interviewed the 4-year-old bystander at a drive-by shooting crime scene. where two teens had been injured. The freelance photographer asked the boy, who had apparently seen the shooting, whether the incident scared him. The boy’s edited answer left newscasters shaking their heads with sorrow.
Thing is, the kid’s real answer would have left them with the opposite reaction.
According to the Maynard Institute, a media research organization, here’s what aired on TV [via MSNBC's the Grio]:
Boy: “I’m not scared of nothing.”
Reporter: “When you get older are you going to stay away from all these guns?”
Boy: “No.”
Reporter: “No? What are you going to do when you get older?”
Boy: “I’m going to have me a gun!”
Bartelstein ended the story saying, “that was scary indeed.”
Co-anchor Susan Carlson exclaimed, “hearing that little boy there, wow!””
Heartbreaking! Humanity! The moral decay of urban youth!
Oh but wait. Here’s why he wanted to carry a gun: he wants to become a police officer, enforcing the law, helping humanity, punishing moral decay and crime.
Sheesh. But the kid is black, so turning him into a pint-sized thug must have fit better with broad perception of urban youth. Also? Thuggy four-year-olds get better ratings.
The station has apologized for the piece. Now it’s time for everyone involved to resign. Or be fired. And that freelance photographer? The photographer needs to switch from hard news to wedding videography. In addition to feeding stereotypes about black males, the Maynard Institute is also concerned with the fact that the photographer interviewed a witness to the crime.
Here’s a clip and also a statement from the NAACP regarding the incident.

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.
Sorry about that.

http://www.babble.com/mom/chicago-news-misquotes-4-year-old-to-fit-a-thug-life-stereotype/

So am I. The deleted account video is the one that tells the REAL story, shows the uncut video. I am soooo sorry you can't see the "selective" editing that racist dog did to paint the child as a thug. Trust, you'd spit nails! :mad: I mean, before your very eyes, the kid turned from a little thug into a little cutie! It was the most incredible turn-around - in your head - that you'd ever want to see!

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back