Science and Technology : NEWS REPORT~ Mysterious Earthquakes Rock Arkansas, But What Happened...

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Chevron Dove, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    NEWS REPORT~ Mysterious Earthquakes Rock Arkansas, But What Happened…
    …In The Year of the War of 1812!?

A Catastrophic Earthquake, 8.1 on the Richter Scale --in Arkansas!?

I was up early this morning and thought for sure that I felt an earthquake, continuous rumblings, off and on for about an hour, here in North Carolina. And I just recently felt another rumbling at noontime. Hmh. So, I decided to check the internet to see if there might be something in the news. No. But interestingly, I saw that there have been major reports about mysterious earthquakes that had been happening in the state of Arkansas since September of 2010. More importantly, for the month of February there were about sixty earthquakes in this one month in Arkansas, and this phenomena has alarmed scientist worldwide. I did some more research and found that there was a major planetary alignment that occurred on February 17 [16-17], 2011 that involved, the sun and the planets Mercury, Mars and Earth initially, and scientist used this information and more to predict a major possible earthquake to occur … of which it did. I believe that these mysterious earthquakes in Arkansas and other phenomena around the globe that have recently occurred might even shed some light on other issues happening in this world, even on how our government and others might have to respond as a result of these events that might have a bearing on the welfare of mankind.

There was the major earthquake that happened in New Zealand on February 22, 2011, in the area of Christ Church. And if the name of the area doesn’t seem odd for one reason or another, well then maybe at least Christians might raise an eyebrow after hearing about more predictions [prophecies] to come in relation to this occurrence. At any rate, the New Zealand earthquake caused widespread damage, and as anyone who has been familiar with my research may know, especially in relation to science and the Bible, I believe that planetary alignments [eclipses and etc.] have a direct relation on our earth experiencing earthquakes and other phenomena. I just recently shared some information about this very subject that involves the story of Queen Esther and how the Month of February was an important time of alignment and celebrations in the earliest of times and also became a time of realignment and a special time of celebrations for the Hebrew-Jews in the Persian empire. Furthermore, I found a science cite that confirms this based upon what has just happened in the month of February and beyond.

Scientist set up a ‘Planetary Alignment / Earthquake Watch Night’ on February 17, 2011. Then there was another Watch night for another alignment days later on February 22, 2011, and this was the day of the earthquake in New Zealand that was so strong it split a glacier and sparked a tsunami (tidal wave). Shortly thereafter there was another Planetary Alignment Watch Night on February 28, 2011, and then on March 3, 2011, there was yet another Watch Night that reported an alignment that involved the planet Neptune, Venus and Saturn. After this alignment, there was another significant earthquake that just happened in Arkansas on the next day on March 4, 2011. Now, the scientist have predicted that there will also be yet another planetary alignment that they say will be the most major one to happen this whole year because it involves the planet Jupiter, and also the planets Earth, Uranus Saturn and the moon initially, and then Mercury will move in the middle of the sun. But now here is the catch: This alignment will happen on April 16, 2011, and this just happens to be the actual day that Jesus Christ was born! Hmh. However and according to the Bible, he was born under a Total Planetary Alignment that involved all of the planets in orbit at that time including the planet Saturn and also the moon. About thirty three years later too, there was yet another complete alignment of which also included a Total Solar Eclipse. Yep. And today in these modern times, we too have been predicted to have another complete alignment that also includes a solar eclipse and this has been stated to occur in the year 2012.

Due to other studies and other strange phenomena that are suppose to occur in 2012 in addition to this planetary alignment, scientist are now beginning to take this event more seriously than they had before, or at least, they are now admitting more research for us to hear. At any rate, these recent and numerous earthquakes that are occurring in Arkansas are taken very seriously by the government. Oddly enough though, there happens to be something much more unusual about this very event that has not yet been widely admitted. A recent report might give the impression that Sunday night’s earthquake of 4.7 -magnitude was the most powerful earthquake in Arkansas. But then later it might become better understood that it was reported to be the most powerful earthquake in Arkansas in 35 years. Moreso, these earthquakes were still, by far, not the most powerful in the history of the state of Arkansas. This was not be the first time these earthquakes have happened, but starting in the year 1811 and in the year of 1812, there were cataclysmic earthquakes that were so gigantic, the affects of them were felt in other states such as in North Carolina and all the way up north in the New England state of Boston, Massachusetts! Mind Blowing! The first was said to be about 8.1 magnitude that happened on December 16, 1811, the second massive quake happened on Janauary 23, 1812 and was about 7.8 magnitude, and the third happened that next month on February 7, 1812 and was reported to be the worst. It was described to be like a living nightmare in which the earth had huge cracks, the river ran backwards, and the landscape was changed forever. In another report it was said that around 3000 BC [5000 years ago] there was an earlier major earthquake. This would be the time of the early Olmecs.

We are made to generally focus on the state of California when it comes to any major threats of earthquakes in America, not Arkansas. So how did America and its people respond to such an affair. In the past, there were times when major scientific happenings affected the way governments had to respond to its people. Did this event have any bearing on the governments at that time with issues that may have revolved around the Louisiana Purchase? The War of 1812 was declared in June of 1812. Were the decisions of America, Napoleon of the French empire, and the British empire affected by these happenings? Also, could these recent events have any bearing on how our governments make plans for us today? And could the recent major oil spill have any correlation on these happenings as well? And this one is for the Christians: Is Christ coming to take the Church? Anyway, I have provided some links and some amazing blogs that provide some more information.

2 Arkansas Injection Wells May Be Closed Due to Quakes
    By Sarah Eddington
    March 4, 2011

Sunday night, a 4.7-magnitude earthquake - the most powerful reported
    in the state in 35 years - struck near Greenbrier.

http://www.claimsjournal.com/news/southcentral/2011/03/04/180689.htm

Cataclysmic Earthquakes of 1811 & 1812

Volcano / Earthquake Watch Feb 16-17

Volcanic/Earthquake Watch Feb 22, 2011

Hundreds of Earthquakes Swarm Arkansas

*Clarification:

In mostly all of my previous research about the initial appearance of the planet Saturn that concern the date, April 16, I stress the distinction in regards to the scientific time versus the time that the Israelites use to date their presence. The arrival of the birth of Jesus is directly based upon the appearance of the Star of Bethlehem and scientifically, it was April 16, at 6:00 P.M., but for the Israelites their day begins at 6:00 P.M. Therefore the date of Jesus would technically be April 17 in regards to their dating system.​

2. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Planetary Alignment / Earthquake Watch April 16th 2011

Summary: April 16, 2011, planetary alignment, largest most powerful of the year, includes initially, Earth, Uranus, moon, Saturn, and Mercury moves in the path of the Sun… ​

3. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    You from Arkansas - good times -

I just left there a few years back - that's where my mother side of the family is from - Arkansas - well - as you know there are cities and towns out there but its southern Arkansas where they are from such as Ashdown, Texarkana, Gould, Pine Bluff and up north Little Rock Arkansas.

As far as the earthquakes - I was more scared of the Tornado's then any earthquake - I mean I can actually sleep through and earthquake but a tornado hit - I'm moving same day!!!

All in all I hope no one got hurt.

Peace and Blessing

Ru2religious

4. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Truth.

I've been to Arkansas when I was younger and have relatives there too, but never knew anything about it being a place where there were earthquakes. Yes, I too can sleep through an earthquake...But not if it's like the one that just happened in Japan! Man!

Like you, I too think about the people that have gotten hurt and hope for the best.

5. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    LOCAL TELEVISION NEWS REPORT
    EARTHQUAKE IN NORTH CAROLINA YESTERDAY

The 11:00 NEWS REPORTER announced yesterday that there was another earthquake, although small, in North Carolina. Last week, the local news also resported that there was an earthquake in Western North Carolina around 2.9 magnitude. The one yesterday occurred along the southern border of North Carolina and northern border of South Carolina and was 3.? magnitude. Now, the news reporter said that people don't feel a small earthquake on this scale. But I'm beginning to wonder about that based upon my experience that caused me to start this thread.

As I first stated, I felt an earthquake were I live this very month of March, and even though nothing was reported here, I stumbled across the news about what happened in Arkansas. In addition, I heard about what happened in Christ Church, New Zealand. Not only that but, way back in 2004 I felt an earthquake in the wee hours of the morning, and hours later I turned the TV on and heard that there was a terrible earthquake and tsunami in and around Indonesia. A couple of years ago, I felt an earthquake and sure enough, the news report said there was one somewhere near Charlotte, NC but far away from where i live in North Carolina. Many years ago when I was in my dorm in Charleston, South Carolina and in the wee hours of the morning as I lay in my bed, I felt and earthquake, and when I told my roommates, they said they had not felt anything. But again, hours later it was announced on the news that there was in fact an earthquake, I believe it was 5.4 magnitude. I later researched and found out that decades ago, there was in fact a huge earthquake that did occur in Charleston, SC. Now the news reporter last week said that they usually don't report small earthquakes, but now they are and i guess some of our officials are starting to become alarmed due to various reasons.

Many citizens in Arkansas became angry with their officials for not reporting earthquakes, and this to me seems normal especially because of what happened back in 1811 and 1812. The people in Arkansas want to be prepared, but I can also see that paranoia could also become a problem in this world.

This earth is definitely moving, but I don't believe we as humans can prepare for something like what happened back in 1811, 1812 in Arkansas or what just happened in Japan. In all that infrastructure Japan was said to have had, natural phenomenas will come and go regardless and yes, we must try to protect human life and be prepared in the best way possible. Should we be alarmed with small earthquakes? Only if they are occurring like they are in Arkansas, in my opinion. If this is a trend that is beginning to happen, then I believe we need to be educated and made aware. In regards to me feeling earthquakes or tremors, I wonder if I feel these small movements [or earthquakes] because I've lived in California years ago and have experienced bigger earthquakes and this causes me to recognize small ones as opposed to someone who has not ever felt a bigger one. I don't know. The news reporter said that people can't feel small earthquakes around 2 magnitude, but based upon my own experience, i think he's wrong concerning people like me, who might have been in bigger earthquakes and for this reason can identify smaller earthquakes.

6. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    I'm back to revisit this page, this scientific prediction of an earthquake made a month before this date. pretty amazing. no, it wasn't the most powerful of this year, but it certainly happened!--and interestingly, in the same area it was predicted to occur.

7. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    APRIL 17/16 ~ Revisited

April 17, 2011 ~ Revisited

[​IMG]

This is a recent picture of what the belly of Saturn looks like today!

I’ve been wanting to come back and visit this page for a few weeks now and share more information regards to other phenomena that also occurred on April 16, 2011, in addition to the amazing scientific prediction byway of the scientist who I reported had earlier had, indeed reported that there would be an earthquake on this day in April with regards to the alignment of certain star planets and of which included the planet Saturn. Now, as the brief blog stated, these scientist predicted months before April, that based upon these planet alignments there would be an earthquake, of which did occur, but although this does not surprise me based upon my own research, what did surprise me was that they predicted that there would be an earthquake in a specific area on this planet! Now how did they know that!?

These scientist predicted that there would be an earthquake in the lower regions of the hemisphere, and it was so. In fact, there was a few earthquakes and one occurred again in the area of Christchurch Australia! I wonder how do they know that based upon the alignment of planets actually where earthquakes would occur on this planet earth?

At any rate, not only were there earthquakes that began to occur beginning on April 16 through April 17 and thereabouts with respect to the time zones on this planet, but there were other major phenomena that also occurred during this time span in other parts of our star planet earth. Right in my very area here in North Carolina there happened to be an incredible number and a major series of Tornadoes that struck down and devastated the area so badly, it became a federal disaster area! In this area it is a rarity that we even get one tornado, but after these strange violent tornadoes ripped through about 18 counties, it was finally determined that there were 28 tornadoes that actually struck. In a matter of minutes, some neighborhoods had been completely wiped out! Later that night the news crew and emergency officials were trying to appeal to the desperate cries of some people looking for their loved ones, who had disappeared during the storm and there were reports of a little child of whom someone claimed they saw the tornado pick up and through into a tree or nearby field. I later heard that sirens were going off in Raleigh to warn people to flee to fallout shelters and some colleges were hit so badly classes were cancelled for the rest of the year!

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I looked at the news later that evening. I do remember earlier that Saturday around 3:00 PM that just after I had clicked off of my computer, that there was a thunder bolt that immediately ripped, cracked and rumbled, so much so, that I turned got up and went through my house to turn off the lights. I looked out of the window and saw some grayish clouds moving fast and the trees blowing in the wind, but I didn’t think it was all that bad. I’ve seen worse. I just remember saying to myself, “Merry Christmas. What a way to bring in the New Year for Jesus”. Then I sat down in the dark to wait for the storm to blow over. After about fifteen minutes that Saturday on April 16, 2011, after I felt the storm had subsided somewhat, I turned on a light and the television, and finished eating my cold lunch. Afterwards, I laid down and took a nap until it was time for me to do some errands. Later that evening when I went to pick up my husband from work, he was frustrated with me because he said that he was worried about me because I did not respond to his call and I had no idea of why he was worried. Then he told me that there was a real bad storm that was reported to have come through the area. Later that night before we had gotten home, right before our eyes and around 8:45 PM, we saw a huge falling star with a tail! I said to him, “Did you see that!” And he said, “Uh uh”. And I thought, “Wow, what a strange day this is.” Then later that night we watch the news and, Man!--I was surprised. But I made some calls to make sure that my loved ones were alright. That next morning on Sunday, April 17, I was awakened by calls that I received from my relatives everywhere! My uncle later called me to check and see if I had called my own Dad to wish him ‘Happy Birthday’, because it was also his birthday too. All in all, it turned out to be one of the worse storms that ever came through this area but there was reported another similar storm system that had passed through more than a decade before. But even before the federal assistance came through our state to deal with this disaster, there was yet another system that was to come through further down south and completely dwarfed the circumstances that happened in North Carolina!

Only a week later in April 27, 2011, there was another massive tornado storm system that ripped through parts of Alabama and Georgia and more, and this system was so violent it was reported that there was at least 359 people that had died! This has been confirmed as being the largest system in the history of the United States! Tornadoes were reported to have been seen merging to form even bigger systems, and one tornado touched down and stayed on the ground as it moved for miles causing devastation in its wake! While I am so stunned to hear this news, I am also shocked that our world today does not make it known of the impact that other planetary stars have upon our earth star today in regards to these strange recent happenings of which includes the major earthquakes, volcano eruptions, tsunamis and the wind systems that spin off of these movements. Even though the particular scientist that did predict the April 16, 2011 earthquake in that it would be a massive magnitude was wrong about that part, they were however exact in that it did happen on the very same day and in the very same region they predicted. Amazing. In addition, science relates directly to the Bible as well for as the Bible authors detail, Jesus Christ was born under a star that fits the definition of the very star planet Saturn. Furthermore, there are other interesting scientific predictions regarding other phenomenal alignment patterns that are suppose to be occurring during this very month of May 2011. According to the reports, there are various alignments that will occur off and on all the way through until the end of May but the only planet that will not be apart of these alignments is the planet Saturn. However, because the planet Saturn is in a particular position, it will be easy to spot in the sky for this whole month.

It has been quite a few years since I have looked into a telescope to view the planet Saturn, but the picture I presented today that shows the belly of Saturn was not what I saw before! But what I did see at that time, was unexpected. I was amazed to see this majestic sphere seemingly suspended in space, in the midnight black sky with the rings that I heard about all of my life! I was awestruck and it was nothing like I had ever imagined. To hear and read about it is one thing, but to behold it with my own eyes was another whole thing. I didn’t think it would have affected me that much until I saw it. What a wonder. After that day, I read up more on this great star planet, ‘the Lord of the Rings’ and realized that scientist had predicted that in the year 2009, it would move in such a way that its rings would become perpendicular to our earth, and then I began to realize that it was moving, turning, spinning, and positioning itself in such a way that it had done about 2000 years ago! This huge planet, that could swallow our earth star up in terms of size and mass, is positioning itself for the big day/year, -- the year of 2012 when it becomes apart of a planetary alignment and other predicted happenings to occur afterwards for that whole year. The belly of this star, or pole region pictured is ‘the key’ and according to my research, it is ‘a hexagonal key’ of which scientist call it ‘an hexagonal pole’. It’s relationship to the other planets, the Milky Way and etc. becomes pivotal in how our earth relates to the universe as well. The planet Saturn seems to have a direct relationship to our earth. It was apart of the major Total Solar Eclipse that the Bible prophets recorded that occurred during the Crucifixion of Jesus about thirty-three years after he was born under its first appearance.

The planet Saturn is a super fast moving star in terms of it spinning on its own axis and how fast it must move in order to move around the sun completely. It spins much more faster than our earth star and within about 10 hours it has completely rotated as opposed to our planet of which takes 24 hours to rotate. But because it is so far away from the center of our solar system, the sun, it appears to be a really slow moving star, in actuality though it is a really powerful and a fast moving star in order to keep in sync with its solar pattern. Does its rings help it to maintain a balance as it wobbles and moves at such a fast pace and as it spins and rotates and revolves? So to mankind, this planet may seem to move slow in relation to our earth, but it is really fast. It takes the planet Saturn about 29 years to move around the sun and correlates to the exact time that Jesus was said to have begun spreading his message. St Luke records Jesus to have begun spreading his message immediately after he was baptized by John the Baptist as being ‘about the age of 30’,--and this planet Saturn had already made its way around the sun and had its first new year at that very same time. It came into our solar system to be apart of a planetary alignment in which our moon was reportedly, and almost full moon, and about thirty-three years later, it became apart of another planetary alignment of which also included our moon, of which was a new moon meaning that this second time, there was also a Total Solar Eclipse. After that time period, all of the planets gradually fell out of sync with each other…and have not resumed that pattern until now!--exactly 2000 years later beginning on April 16, 2002. Science is measurable and so fascinating!

APRIL 17, 2011 [APRIL 16] ~ A falling star, reported as a super meteor star, seen in different parts of the world.
    This picture taken in New Mexico.

[​IMG]

http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com/2011/04/ca-meteor-16apr2011.html

Breaking news

More aftershocks rattle north Queensland after 5.2 magnitude earthquake

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...itude-erathquake/story-e6frfku0-1226040815223
    http://www.news.com.au/national/nor...st-of-townsville/story-e6frfkvr-1226040159087

Earthquake, April 16 & April 17, 2011, Argentina
    http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0002t62.php

Earthquake, April 17, 2011, Nevada [unusual occurrence]
    http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/nn00333406.php

Tornadoes in eastern North America ~
    More than 7,500 people have sought individual assistance with the Federal Emergency Management Agency following the April 16 storms that spawned 28 tornadoes, killing 24 people and seriously injuring more than 130. President Barack Obama declared 18 counties federal disaster areas a few days later so that residents and governments could apply for financial assistance.

More than 840 homes were destroyed and 6,000 homes damaged by the storms, while 53 businesses were destroyed and 242 damaged, state Division of Emergency Management Director Doug Hoell told the Joint Select Committee on Tornado Damage Response.
    Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...m-recovery-focus-of-new-nc.html#ixzz1MnyXzLjt

Tornado in Alabama and etc.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_25–28,_2011_tornado_outbreak

April 16, 2011 ~ Tornado in North Carolina