Black People : NEWS REPORT ABOUT BLACK TERRORISTS

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by DA BROTHER LOVE, Jun 23, 2006.

1. DA BROTHER LOVE

DA BROTHER LOVE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13497335/?GT1=8211

This is the **** I been trying to warn people against. All this 9/11 scam **** has been leading up to this. All that talk of terrorism and good vs evil is now being used against us. Remember how in the past George Bush used terrorism as a tool to scare people, and wage war? When 9/11 came, the news channels came out with reports of Arab terrorists, and everybody hated Arabs. Think about how anybody who was labeled a terrorist was seen as a mortal enemy in the eyes of Americans. Well all you so called African Americans rallied with him, and blindly supported this war against poor people.

Now here is a new story of BLACK terrorists.

Who do you think they will start to target next?

I wouldnt be surprised if they came out with a story about "White terrorists" next year.

I believe that you are intelligent enough to see this for yourself. Do not listen to what they are telling you. Read between the lines.

Soon it will get so bad that ANYBODY who speaks against our government will be labeled a terrorist.

I hate to always be the bearer of bad news, but this is something that I cannot sit on. The police state is coming upon us.

This is the only the beginning. It only gets worse from here. Unless we do something about it.

IMPEACHMENT.

2. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    RIGHT YOU ARE! I POSTED A FEW DIFFERENT THREADS AT DESTEES ABOUT THIS VERY TOPIC. HOWEVER I BELIVE IT WILL BE EVEN WORSE, I BELIEVE THEY WILL BEGIN TO SEND THE NATIONAL GUARD TO LACK AREAS LIKE THAT HOUSED NEGROW MAYOR NAGIN OF N.O. I SAW THIS COMING, I THINK MANY OF US HAVE.

3. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    news report...

if true,this is VERY unfortunate for our people,if we think that blacks have been the victims of profiling before..we're gonna REALLY be targeted now,ol dubya is probobly grinnin from ear to ear because this is the excuse they need to cut or hold back programs that would give us a small foothold in government and public office positions..you know that ol dubya is sayin..see i told you we couldn't trust em.

4. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    I think America general public will skip over this matter. The suspects look like rappers. In the court room things will be crushing but America is use to the other typecast of black men more.

If hip hop wear starts to build up like the Middle East counterpart such as attempts in New York with killing Israel Jewish ties, underground parking explosions, every other day news arrest of potential activities, then the 9-11 events will America start to change its beat.

Otherwise this will not change VIEWS too much for consideration on the everyday encounters.

Rappers rap about Middle East and joke about Al-Queda so only top people will look at this seriously for now.

5. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,122

A decent lawyer, normal conditions, would get these charges dropped before trial. But we arent in normal conditions. These guys didnt have so much as a cherry bomb and now they are terrorists. All of you that are unemployed and gather with the fellas, throw back a few brews and maybe smoke a few jays. You better be careful. If you go talking about how you should rob a bank or two, watch who's listening. You are now a gang of bank robbers.

6. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Well, we all now what the true intentions were in the FBI's disruption of their religious organization; I believe: Seed of David. I visualize the killing of two birds with one stone: Muslims, and African American men. It doesn't make much sense for seven Black men to "Kill all the devils", yet, turn around and collaborate with the biggest devil known to Blacks, next to whites: Arabs:?:

Intelligence is not to be played with.