Nigeria : NEWS: Nigeria welcomes Chinese investment

So no African country should encourage tourism?..

Tourism??? I must have misinterpreted the nature of this thread. Tourists come and go...they don't pack up for a long haul. Even the temporary tourist often comes with exploitation in mind....has that lesson been missed too? The Nigerians would do well to keep the Chinese out; any involvement needs to be extremely minimal. The universe will only teach a lesson for so long before death and destruction take over the curriculum. It is beyond time for African/Black people across the globe to take responsibility for our existence---noone----I repeat NOONE---can or should do this for us.

Let's try this again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJXSRARLxQI

Ah! First you try to correct me and you say it was a migration from 'india' and then you come back and say 'south Asians'. Then you try to rewrite history and define all 'South Asiana' as an 'Indian'...

Half the stuff you dish out on Destee is BS no matter how thin you slice it, point is your are WRONG!!

Tourism??? I must have misinterpreted the nature of this thread. Tourists come and go...they don't pack up for a long haul. Even the temporary tourist often comes with exploitation in mind....has that lesson been missed too? The Nigerians would do well to keep the Chinese out; any involvement needs to be extremely minimal. The universe will only teach a lesson for so long before death and destruction take over the curriculum. It is beyond time for African/Black people across the globe to take responsibility for our existence---noone----I repeat NOONE---can or should do this for us.

The article speaks on the Nigerian government's plan to attract Chinese tourism.

***Sigh**: South Asian Countires:South Asia typically consists of Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, the Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. Some definitions may also include Afghanistan, Burma, Tibet.

Oops. You forgot to mention the significant amount of Bhuddism present not only from india. And you forgot to mention the Japanese presence as well...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back