Black Poetry : News Flash!!!!

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by poeticdelight, Sep 21, 2001.

1. poeticdelight

poeticdelight Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Destee Family,

life goes on yet don't let your guard down...

members of the religious cult group responsible
    for the attack on the World Trade Center (don't forget the
    Pentagon) spent 10 years planning an attack on America

therefore, it will take ten years to make major reparations
    according to outside sources

there was a group of 19... that's right i said 19
    people who planned to hit the tallest buildings
    within the metropolitan city areas of Atlanta and
    Chicago too (not just New York and D.C)

the only reason these two metropolitan city areas
    were not hit was because all flights were ordered
    to remain on ground which caused the other
    terrorists to take another route to escape their
    failed plan

like shaneak said in her poem earlier "this sh*t is real!"
    don't get it twisted :eek:

although Pakistan doesn't literally have the resources
    to fight back against America

they have literally declared World War III....
    yet we can still go on with our daily lives as civilians

this case like many other cases involving World War II
    when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor causes us
    to be wary of our day to day affairs

but ya'll don't hear shaneak though "this sh*t is real!"

2. poeticdelight

Ratings:
    +2
    ya'll don't hear though...

this stuff is truly real!

3. LISTERSCRIBIN'

LISTERSCRIBIN' Well-Known Member MEMBER

artist
    Ratings:
    +9
    i feel ya gurl, that's why we have got to be prayerful as we go on our day to day journeys. yes, you are right, pd.

4. blakverb

blakverb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32
    think deeper

PD,

Hey I say this with all due respect for your quest for justice and this country's safety. However, I've been in many discussions with many, many people regarding this situation and I can't but help to ask myself; "With all the financing that our intelligence gets to keep tabs on these "terrorists" whose blood the populace seeks, then how is it that all of this information is coming forth now? How is it that so much information, so much vital infomation, is now discovered when before no one knew a thing? Had no clue that this was being planned ?

I have a question has there been one report that "beyond any doubt" that these so called terrorists are behind this heinous act? or is it all based on some other speculation of things from the past? If that is the case then I guess we need to start speculating that this could also could've been done at internal hands. Remember, the Oklahoma bombing? That was also suspected to be done by middle eastern parties, one in particular Bin Laden. But as it turned out it was some "home grown american" fellas.

Also, you state that the party responsible was a religious "cult" group. You know that word "cult" has a very negative connotation to it. Do you think persons who are islamic, those within this particular group in question and the millions of other persons who practice this faith consider themselves a cult? Or a people who follow their God and practice their faith with the same fervor as Christians follow Christianity? Also, if you go back in time to when slavery was as prevalent as breathing it was the Catholic church who basically said it was okay to enslave Africans. Slavery was and still is a heinous, hidious act would you consider those who practice Catholicism as "cult members?"

Also, queen it is not Pakistan who is the country at issue here, fi I'm not mistaken it is Afganistan. Pakistan is only cooperating, or should I say it's government (you see I excluded the people), with the country's effort to capture a "prime suspect", not one who is beyond a reasonable doubt the person behind this. Speaking of Afganistan, it is not the Afganistan government that this country has odds with. In fact Afganistan does not have a structured government anyway, it is the Taliban that is the "ruling party" for lack of better terms. So what is really to be gained by bombing an entire country of "innocent" people who have no say whatsoever in their country. This unlike Japan when the USA was at war with the "country", the "government".

And a couple of more things. The USA has the MOST POWERFUL military in the WORLD who could adjust the way the map of the world looks by erasing a country totally. Why would any one in particular a group of people attempt or do such a heinous thing if they were not in some shape or form acting in response to some type of heinous act placed upon them? and that's ASSUMING that this cat did these things. Do your homework our country has kicked *** and took notes throughout history across the world. we are the descendants of this fact (slavery). Believe me the USA has not been out passing BonBons to the entire diaspora we call planet Earth.

On more thing before I close this. The same person and party they are "alledging" did this are products of our terroristic environment (deep thought). The "prime suspect" was trained by the USA, given assistance (guns and funds) to fight off what was at the time Russia. In other words the "prime suspect" was an ally of our government in the past. My question is what happened? If you have a friend, you just don't wake up one day and say "hey, I'll think I'll kick their *** or kill them today" without something happening prior to that that makes you feel that you have to do such a thing.

There are too many holes in all of this to assume and assert that it was a "cult" religious group led by a fanatical man.

I say all this to get you to think deeper. Too many people are quick to jump on this patriotic bandwagon without first asking why. Innocent sons and daughters are being sent to battle (yes there will be a war) without question and too many will not come back NO QUESTION.

I have one more question for you why is it that black people wave a flag or do anything patriotic for and about this country in the first place? Yes this is probably the best country to live in when it comes to "freedom" (which is also a relative term), but, this country is still kicking black peoples *** on the daily on the basis that we are blessed with a high melanin count.

Just think please. Don't feed into the media and its tricks look deeper. Don't get me wrong what happened to those innocent people in the Big Apple is horrible and I pray to God that those reponsible are brought to justice.

one love, blak

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    thanks for the info !!

truely i know its th real thing andnot a myth
    but we will win in da end with prayer , hope
    and wisdom

6. blakverb

Ratings:
    +32
    Brother $$RICH$$ I pray that you're not falling for the old propaganda trick...are ya?

blak

7. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    verb u know

i only feed into the truth as i was done in the
    big APPLE not what i read but what i saw!!

8. blakverb

Ratings:
    +32
    Okay brother I can vibe with that. You still my man hundred grand!!! mos'def'

blak

9. poeticdelight

Ratings:
    +2
    i understand your high emotion blak....

however, much of what you mentioned above is
    highly overrated

because of this American tragedy, many people see this as
    the perfect opportunity to bring numerous political
    issues to the table

practically utilizing this war as a scapegoat