Black People : Newfound genetic clue to HIV rate in blacks

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Edward Williams, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
  2. carsonh

carsonh Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student, volunteer (not really a "job" i
    Ratings:
    +18
    wow 40%..interesting...i'll wait for the follow up research. interesting thouugh how the same gene that makes us more vulnerable also makes us more likely to survive with it, and similarly how those without the gene are more likely to die faster if they do contract it.

seems fitting of Afrikans doesn't it though. they try to kill us and we dont die.

3. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Greetings Edward Williams! and....

Thank You for Sharing

This sounds to me like a clear case of THEM using WORDS to confuse the hearts and minds of Folks of Afreekan Descent (F.A.D)*. I have come to KNOW that european descendants (e.d.)** lie to support their b.s. racist shystem of injustice. This is a clear cut example of that practice.

1. They KNOW they have used Afreekans of the Continent to develop and test this virus.
    2. IF they convince themselves and others that it is INHERENT in YOU, THEN they can absolve themselves PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY,
    3. They can exchange this thing called money which is used to provide for one's basic needs at a minimum, and charge you for a cure. You pay for those cures,(for this and all others) via, insurance, medications, time and even in your Spirit as you accept your "deficiency".

I imagine there are other examples you all can see and you may even be moved to share them. Oh yes,

4. Researchers are trained how to gather and present date/statistics in a way which supports their lie...i mean "theories".

Thanks again for Sharing!,

M.E.
    :hearts2:

* non-white people
    ** white people who practice racism/white supreme lunacy

4. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,126
  5. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    ...and then they have the nerve to look at anyone crazy that actually says the disease was created to kill off africans...the evidence speaks for itself...i wouldn't be suprised if they had something to do with sickle cell...for shame on these demons...

one love
    khasm

6. roarin1

roarin1 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +28

Brutha Williams I know You've heard that old saying 'believe none of what you read and half of what you see,' Brutha especially what-ever comes out of San Francisco 'news.'

They also say that statistics are like a drunk leaning against a light pole, it's more for support than illumination.

Sis TTTC has got it right. Krakkkas have got a monopoly on how to make krakkka dollars, and THIS is just another example of them pursuing it AND AGAIN at the expense of Black Folk.

The VERY city that AIDS originated as a 'white-gay-boy' disease is now going to inform the world that OUR People have always had a greater propensity to it?

Please!!

This is krakkka pathology at it's 'finest.' (or rather, at work.) These 'people'
    are extremely sick. And whatever they say is 'normally' sick also.

Just a thought.

ROARIN........