Tell me does this make any sense?

Yo, How can i say this?....
Since a lil kid, I lived to see you smile
silly as i was i never forgot that last hug
the art we shared was treasured as a memory
to forget you would have been my felony, even in
florida remembering was simply an essence in the evening,
believing, that I will soon come back and around you
i could elapse,sippin koolaid with nothing to say getting ****** up and dirrty all day. ive missed you boy, for some odd reason i just cant say. My every intentions at times is to tell you how i feel, looking into your eyes you turn away,I'm left confused and wordless scared to talk. I must then get away, afraid to say, what i must, only to you i feel this way. To my girls im different when i get around you im soft, im ready to fall off, my dreams are far but i feel our friendship is even farther. I dont know what this means to you or if it has any meaning at all but here are my thoughts after all. My emotions towards you get even harder to express, even if it takes time to do the rest, thinking without you here would cause so much stress. I feel casted to the other side, alone is where i reside...We need time to chill, time to kill, i just wanna talk with you lets keep **** real...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back