Black Poetry : New

Rio

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 4, 2021
New me!!! Thank you God that part I thought I would never see wow how beautiful is she the new me.
New she no more wanting and depending on the old me because it's the new she that I've been longing to see.
New she new me new we this new she has a whole different beat and the way she speaks to we why did it take so long for us to meet?
New she new me I think we're going to like the new we the we that we are coming to be I love the way you plant your feet I think I want to keep the new she because she is definitely something new to see.

New she new me new we.

Rio/❤

New me!!! Thank you God that part I thought I would never see wow how beautiful is she the new me.
New she no more wanting and depending on the old me because it's the new she that I've been longing to see.
New she new me new we this new she has a whole different beat and the way she speaks to we why did it take so long for us to meet?
New she new me I think we're going to like the new we the we that we are coming to be I love the way you plant your feet I think I want to keep the new she because she is definitely something new to see.

New she new me new we.

Rio/❤

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back