1. BlackNBootiful

BlackNBootiful Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey im new here, ya'll peoples wanna help a sista out and fill me in on whats poppn , and whos the hott stuff(lol)......Well ne way imma tell ya'll a lil bout me self...Im tall 5'11n1/2 light skin,nice smile, very athletic.. i play ball .. football , basketball, those my favorites,, My favorite teams are the Lakers and Miami Heat and The Eagles and them bums The Ravens. I like to chill at home , get on the computer talk non stop on the phone , shop , eat .. i love to eat!!

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    :wave: Hello and Welcome BlackNBootiful :wave:

Are you a teenager Sister? I'm wondering because you posted in the Teen Forum, and i'm finna talk to you as though you are a teenager. Sister, you really shouldn't walk into any community out here on the Internet and post your email address for any and everyone to contact you ... if you're a teenager. Even if you are an 18 or 19 year old teen, it is still very risky. Post a few topics, read / reply to a few folk, get the feel of the place, and get to know people before you give your stuff away.

Do you know there are folk out here (on the Internet) just waiting for some fine, tall, athletic, BlackNBootiful young girl to take full advantage of? Do you realize you're kinda opening the door for them?

I don't mean to jump on you Sister, so please don't take it that way ... it's just that i don't want to see any of our youth putting themselves in harm's way. Not to mention that police authorities join communities such as ours, and say they are young Booootiful girls just to entice folk to contact them, so they can catch them doing the wrong stuff! Everyone must be careful these days!

I'm glad you joined us and you are more than welcome to stay, but as the Momma that i am (of a teenage daughter) ... i just couldn't keep from saying the things i've said. I hope you don't take offense.

We have much to offer here, lots of wisdom, knowledge, encouragement ... discussions, poetry, online classes, and more. So please take part in all and i'll be looking forward to reading the wisdom you have to share with us!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. BlackNBootiful

Ratings:
    +3
    Yes i am a teen and thanks for the advice and i did make the appropriate changes.. i never knew that.. well i did but really didn't think that people would take advantage of it , ne way thanks , i wanna remain a member of the forum and enjoy what it has to offer

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Hi Sister BlackNBootiful ... :love:

Bless your sweet heart, you received my caution in the very Spirit that i had hoped. You actually went further than i had imagined, by deleting your address. That says a lot about you, and i'm honored to have you as a part of this Family. Please tell your parents that i said "Thank You" for raising such a beautiful daughter!

Make yourself right at home, because you are.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

5. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Oh My Goodness! [Besides Destee]I can't believe that I am the first person to welcome another Beautiful Black Sistah into this Family!

my name is Cedric Denson, as it indicates, and I am young just like you are, so we will have a few similarities. It's nice to have another yoing sistah up in the house!

The Destee Family here is very supportive sistah, please consider anything they have to tell you. Also consider everything that you learn from this family. We help eachother, and that includes you since you just became a member. If you need us for anything, we will be here sistah. But enough about that.

I too play sports. I played football and ran track in High School, and last year I graduated with Honors and ranked as one of the Nation's Top Students in Career Education. And all year long, I was helping out people young people like you serving as a 'born leader' around the school, so I will have no problem at all helping you out when you need it, whatever I can do be helpful, you just let me know.

In case Destee herself did not tell you, you are a member of the Best Family in the Land! there are plenty of role-models, leaders, and supporters here for you that care about you.

Why don't you make yourself at home, peep through some of the past threads and posts, read columns, join online classes if you can, join the brothas and sistahs on Voice Chat if you can, read poetry, and whatever else you can do to make your time worth while.

It was nice meeting you, and I look forward to hearing from you, and reading your posts. Remember, if you want to talk about anything, just let me or any of the others know.

God Bless you, and welcome to the Family!

Cedric Denson

6. caramelpython

caramelpython Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +42
    :D Awww welcome here from your uncle. ;)
    I hope you enjoy it here and join in the discussions when the teens meet up. :grouphug:

7. BlackNBootiful

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks

Thanks u guys... i feel so welcomed!!! (lol) Im really shy.. so if i don't say much... well its cuz im shy.. (he he he lol) and goofy :spin: ~1~ BlackNBootiful

8. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    That's OK. You don't have anything to be shy about when you are around us. Just speak your mind like a true sistah would BlackNBootiful!

Cedric Denson

9. CasualFriday

CasualFriday Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I am glad that you have found something to intrigue you and keep you intrested I hope.
    Enjoy your stay
    Stay focused
    And always know where you can go for help:spin:
    or what you can do to release that tension :bball:

10. Prizefighter16

Prizefighter16 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18
    what up black, i came to welcome you to destee, im lookin forward to seeing yur commrnents and responses, or watever, im a teen too, to let you know. i don't know why you like the Miami HEAt, or the Lakers,,, cause they're both wack, but neways holla. i love basketball, so i can agree wit you on that, i like streetball more

peace out...