Black People Politics : New Yorker Cover-Obama as Muslim, Burns Flag, Loves Osama, Fist-Bumping

That is what the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) do. THEY discredit non-white people to the point where non-white people begin to discredit each other. They THEY step out of the picture. At that point THEY have gotten all of THEIR arrows pointed at us and all of our arrows pointed at each other. For THEM, at that point, it becomes automatic because we begin to run on automatic attacking each other and never attacking them.

The situation with Mr. Obama is going to get worse the closer we get to what is called "November".

That is what the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) do. THEY discredit non-white people to the point where non-white people begin to discredit each other. They THEY step out of the picture. At that point THEY have gotten all of THEIR arrows pointed at us and all of our arrows pointed at each other. For THEM, at that point, it becomes automatic because we begin to run on automatic attacking each other and never attacking them.

The situation with Mr. Obama is going to get worse the closer we get to what is called "November".

IF YOU FEEL THIS WAY,THE JESSE JACKSON THREAD WILL MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR LUNCH!

THE NEW YORKER IS SAYING IT WA "SATIRE" YEAH OKAY.

"they" said it was "satire" unquote

notice the angela davis type flair to Michelle

everything is changing

in an apple turnover

kind of way

with additives

you know any pill you can think of

and enhancers

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back