Law Forum : New York Times: Should Black And Hispanic Men Be Banned From Chatting With White Feminist Women?

Yes, I'm a gentlemen of integrity and would not want anyone cat-calling my better-half, mother, sister, daughters, female relatives, etc...

Clyde, simply striking up a conversation with someone is not cat-calling. We have seen many times that if a woman likes a guy then his "cat-calling" will be welcomed and LION-calling would be encourage. If the woman isn't feeling the guy then it's automatically interpreted as cat-calling or harassment.

Also Clyde, there exists no such thing as a "better half" as the masculine and feminine are mutually dependent on each other to maintain balance on the planet. Your female family members and wife are no more important that you.

Clyde, simply striking up a conversation with someone is not cat-calling. We have seen many times that if a woman likes a guy then his "cat-calling" will be welcomed and LION-calling would be encourage. If the woman isn't feeling the guy then it's automatically interpreted as cat-calling or harassment.

Also Clyde, there exists no such thing as a "better half" as the masculine and feminine are mutually dependent on each other to maintain balance on the planet. Your female family member are no more important that you.

Welcome back, its been a long minute rasembi aunk:)

As it relates to mutuality between genders, you're preaching to the choir, I'm well aware. Also, "better-half" is a generic term used by most people, sorry if it offended you.

As I stated to Kemetstry in an earlier post, talking, chatting or striking a conversation as "cat-calling" isn't my argument.

Also Clyde, there exists no such thing as a "better half" as the masculine and feminine are mutually dependent on each other to maintain balance on the planet. Your female family members and wife are no more important that you.

There's a difference between my man lion calling me and some strange dude cat calling. It' s unwanted. Be a gentleman about it like Clyde said.

I'm usually friendly but that calls for more unwanted attention. I just smile and say thank you if they tell me I'm beautiful, but if it's whistling or exclamation like d*mn! I ignore and walk quickly away.

You must not be paying attention because the video showed how long dude was walking along side her. And you must not know your own Afrikan heritage from Kemet if you think that's how Afrikan women were treated in the day. Yup, yup all those statues erected of goddesses and queens were for hoes and b*atches.

And you don't understand Afrikan cosmology, the thought process of the Afrikan is the antithesis of European thought process. The Afrikan revered the Mother whereas the European degrades her. Our environment degradation is an example of Yurugu thought process. I suggest you read Dr. Marimba Ani's profound book "Yurugu: An Afrikan-Centered Critique of European Cultural Thought and Behavior."

In that I posted a thread on that particular video, I paid attention quite well. We aren't in Africa. We were raised on American heritage, with mostly southern roots. None of them called her out of her name. Thus, my original question to you. I think you are projecting some of the losers you have interacted with on all bm

I obviously understand more than you

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back