Law Forum : New York Times: Should Black And Hispanic Men Be Banned From Chatting With White Feminist Women?

Yes, I'm a gentlemen of integrity and would not want anyone cat-calling my better-half, mother, sister, daughters, female relatives, etc...

Asking for a phone number is not cat calling

QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 936468, member: 12718"]Oh no Sabine, in no way are my thoughts such that sexism or any of it's symptoms, non-existent, quite the contrary. What peeked my curiosity however, would be whether or not a law against chatting was necessary, according to the title of the article:

New York Times: Should Black And Hispanic Men Be Banned From Chatting With White Feminist Women?
Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Nov 4, 2014

It turns out to be about cat-calling, something I don't do and am against.

...[/QUOTE] Thank you for differentiating the difference between cat-calling and chatting. It's a HUGE difference.

Thank you for differentiating the difference between cat-calling and chatting. It's a HUGE difference.

Oh no Sabine, in no way are my thoughts such that sexism or any of it's symptoms, non-existent, quite the contrary. What peeked my curiosity however, would be whether or not a law against chatting was necessary, according to the title of the article:

New York Times: Should Black And Hispanic Men Be Banned From Chatting With White Feminist Women?
Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Nov 4, 2014

It turns out to be about cat-calling, something I don't do and am against.

Absolutely, and thank you for asking me the question for clarity.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back