Black People : New York Devils Beat On Muslim Women At Rye Playland

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    Look at these devils.....smh

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...and-theme-park-Muslim-women-banned-rides.html

A theme park was forced to shut its gates to visitors when a mass brawl broke out after Muslim women were banned from rides unless they removed their headscarves.

Two park rangers were injured and 15 people, including three women, were arrested in the scuffle at Rye Playland in New York yesterday. They have since been charged with disorderly conduct and assault.

Muslim visitors involved in the fight accused police of brutality and claimed they were treated 'like animals'. One said: 'It's clear, this all happened because we're Muslim.'

'[The guards] were beating down the girls, then they started beating down the guys as they came to their aid,' Lola Ali, 16, of Queens, told the Journal News.

The incident started at around 2pm when the theme park was crowded with around 6,000 visitors. Roughly 3,000 were in a Muslim tour group celebrating a holiday at the end of Ramadan.

Trouble reportedly flared when women wearing Muslim hijab scarves tried to get on rides banning any head coverings.

The women were refused entry and offered refunds - but then male and female visitors started to argue among themselves, Westchester County officials said.

That apparently led to park guards stepping in, sparking the huge brawl. The park entrance was closed for two hours as the fighting escalated.

Ola Salem, 17, of Brooklyn, New York, was wearing a headscarf and said she was denied entry onto a ride with her eight-year-old sister.

'They said no because my of my "headgear",' she told the New York Times. 'I said: "It’s not my headgear, it’s my religion".'

MA'AT

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

In all fairness, NO ONE is allowed on certain rides with any type of head wear on and it states that on signs before you get on line for those particular rides.

I know someone who was there when all of this broke out and he and his family said it was crazy how they started attacking the women, but they did offer them refunds but it was refused and the muslim women started yelling at the officers and taunting them and that's when all hell broke loose.

I understand the muslim side of the argument, as Ramadan is coming to an end and a muslim would feel that these ******** are purposely trying to insult us and our religion which is just an extension of all of the murder of muslims and the attacks on islam from the last 7 or so residents who have waged war against them......

This seems small and insignigicant right now, but the vibrations have been sent out. You simply don't F with muslims during the month of Ramadan. I'm sure that the officers or park employees did not just offer these muslims refunds without some taunting of their own, as well as disrespectful words.....

The movie ' Inside man' comes to mind. when one of the hostages was released with a bag or something around his neck and the white officers approached him calmly at first because they couldn't see his face. Then as they got close enough to take the hood and mask off of his face they saw that he was a muslim and they backed up and aimed their guns at him and and then asked was that a bomb around his neck. One of the cops even said "oh ish, it's an arab"..

Amercans have been brainwashed into hating muslims no matter where they are from and they don't even know why! When you ask an american about a muslim all you will get is the same programmed response....."those f'n terrorists"

3. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    No doubt bro....but you know good and well, these devils racial profile anything that ain't lily white western garbage.....

Just like they view "baggy" pants on a brother as some sort of threat, and automatically stereotype it as the brother a "thug" when its just his/her choice of style, and then these devils go and create a law just to F with black men and arrest them.....like they did that brother on the airline flight not too long ago....smh

Same thing here.....they intentionally draw upon stereotypes, and then write them into their laws and disguise it as "safety"...when in fact they just want to amerikkkanize and europeanize people....that ish ain't going to work, and people see through that ish!

You know well they ain't really caring about "safety"...they wrote them laws/guidelines in their to keep muslims out of there, especially seeing the large influx of muslims coming over here....devils live and die in fear...this that cave mentality they have, and they'll try and wipe out what they fear because they know they can't get out that genetic defective quality they have.....Peace

MA'AT

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

I know these demons and how they do all too well. As i said though the signs are everywhere at playland about removing headgear for certain rides. It's there for your own safety. In the past people wearing baseball hats have been asked to remove them as well as doo rags. Not a problem! The problem with the muslims is that it is RAMADAN that was being disrespected. The hijab is not to be removed for any reason which is why they stood so firmly against it. To them they were holding down islam in a righteous manner. To the park, they were in major violation and could cause themselves bodily harm and eventually cause the park getting mixed up in a lawsuit.

Though i know they weren't asked politely, or treated with much, if any respect. You have to wonder have these same muslims been to this park before when it wasn't Ramadan and did they remove the hijab that time so they can get on the rides.. You don't just show up from queens and brooklyn to go to Rye Playland unless you or someone you know has already been there and told you about it, as well as the rules and regulations of the park.....

In all honesty, i think the park rules were purposely being tested because it is Ramadan and they somehow thought that would exclude them from the rules. The friend who called me said the women were doing all of the yelling as soon as a refund was offered and they were denied entrance to the rides which is where i am drawing my conclusion from.....Why get so upset over not being allowed on a ride unless you were trying to push the rules to the limit? And i can agree with them also pushing the rules to the limit as all rules and laws are to be tested!

5. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    Yea i see your point.....that term "headscarf" seems suspicious though.....

Question though....Has there been a large migration of muslims into that area within the past years, especially after 9/11?.....seems to me that its racial profiling on the real though....I mean how many white women wear head scarfs in public, only muslims really do that.....smh....lol....see where i'm going with that......Peace!

MA'AT

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

- of course it is, but they know whites do this just as well as we do....

I live about a half hour to 45 minutes (as it's right off of 95 North) away from the park and me and my son go there sometimes strictly to go out on the river in the row boats or peddle boats to get our work out on. It is a strictly WHITE community with maybe a few well to do chinese and indian people who have been checked out thoroughly... If the park is packed, they don't even let you park on the streets in front of their houses. You simply have to turn around and go home or sit and wait for a spot in the lot to open up or risk having your car towed. The people in that area only think the park was made for them! They hate the fact that 'strangers' come around this time of year... They can literally walk to the park from their homes to get on rides or go to the beach or the pool right next door.

That area has always been known for racial profiling and following cars who they deem as not being from the neighborhood. It's the kind of area where most of the police knows everyone who lives there. They even sit at the entrance to the park and will ask you to pull over to the side to be questioned if they feel it's neccessary..........

7. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    You can't wear scarfs on rides. I know this for a fact. I got a novelty scarf at a fair awhile back and I wore around my neck and was told I couldn't wear it for those safety precautions. Hell, my mom has told me stories about people getting strangled to death cause of things like that.

I don't know what happened before this video, so I can't comment to much on the reason for what happened.

If I was running the ride, I probably wouldn't have let them on either. Not because they were Muslim but because it would seem dangerous. Cause that was my initial thought when I started hearing why they wouldn't let them on.

*sigh* But what the hell ever.....

8. Josef

Josef Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Electrical wiring tech
    Ratings:
    +411
    ' The park bans hats or head scarfs of any kind on its rides. It's a safety issue. They don't want headgear getting stuck on the tracks or flying off and hitting other riders'... Yeah, sucks it got carried to that level, the muslims should have planned their leisure better...