Black Spirituality Religion : New Year's Magic

Well, for me, what I usually do for New Year's Eve is "Spring Clean" my house! I would get rid of all old clothes, mail any and all dirt... I would really get on my knees, with a glass of wine and nice music and CLEAN HOUSE! It feels so good to go into the New Year with no clutter, and No mess.. I always try to make sure my bills are paid and that I have money stack in my bank account! I never knew why I did this but it made perfect sense to me.. Take out the Old and make room for New things to come into my life.. i'M GONNA TRY THAT CHECK IN THE MAIL, IT'S VERY INTERESTING.. THANXX! HAVE A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEARS TO ALL

Hello Sister Free2BM

Let me know how you get on with the Abundance check.

I thought I would also recommend that at Sunrise;

Sidebar - make sure it is astronomical Sunrise and not Civilian because there is a difference. If you want a link which calculates this for you, let me know and I shall post it.

Collect a little urine, and together with a few drops of Van Van oil, add to your floor wash. You will most certainly notice a difference in the ambience of your home afterwards.

peace,

Alexandra

SAY WHA??

Hello Sister Free2BM

Let me know how you get on with the Abundance check.

I thought I would also recommend that at Sunrise;

Sidebar - make sure it is astronomical Sunrise and not Civilian because there is a difference. If you want a link which calculates this for you, let me know and I shall post it.

Collect a little urine, and together with a few drops of Van Van oil, add to your floor wash. You will most certainly notice a difference in the ambience of your home afterwards.

peace,

Alexandra

DID YOU SAY COLLECT SOME URINE?? MINES RIGHT? LOL.. IM SORRY THAT CAUGHT ME OFF GAURD.. OK YES, I WILL NEED THE SUNRISE CALCULATIONS. WOW, THIS IS GREAT. I'VE NEVER HEARD OF VAN VAN OIL, IS A SPECIAL PLACE I CAN PICK IT UP OR WALGREENS WILL DO?? I'M JUST PLAIN GREEN AT THIS.. SO FORGIVE ME IF I SEEM IGNORANT, CUZ I AM.. LOL
IM ALSO UP FOR A JOB PROMOTION, BUT I HEAR THEY MAY OFFER IT ON A PROVISIONAL BASIS UNTIL THE ECONOMY GETS BETTER. WHAT CAN I DO FOR THAT? IT'S EITHER THAT OR START A SIDELINE BUSINESS THAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO.. BUT I KNOW THAT PREPARING YOUR SELF AND YOUR HOME FOR THE NEW YEAR REALLY HELPS.. THANXX ALEXANDRA, IN ADVANCE..

DID YOU SAY COLLECT SOME URINE?? MINES RIGHT? LOL.. IM SORRY THAT CAUGHT ME OFF GAURD

Lol, I understand. And yes, that's correct; your urine. Collecting it in silence would be best while you visualise the outcome that you desire.

I'M JUST PLAIN GREEN AT THIS.. SO FORGIVE ME IF I SEEM IGNORANT, CUZ I AM.. LOL

No need to apologise, I am as new to this as you are, so feel free to ask away.

Sunrise/Sunset Calculator

Click here;
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=136

The page will most likely reflect my location (London) so to change this, click on ‘Change location’ (Left hand side of the screen) and then to display the astronomical time, click on ‘Columns’ (located on your right hand side) and select ‘All columns’.

I'VE NEVER HEARD OF VAN VAN OIL, IS A SPECIAL PLACE I CAN PICK IT UP OR WALGREENS WILL DO??

About Van Van oil

"At one time, it is said, a person could not walk down a street in the Algiers district without smelling the scent of Van Van oil. Prepared from aromatic Oriental grasses, all-purpose Van Van is favoured for dressing Amulets and Charms and is reputed to Clear Evil from the Door-Step, Change Bad Luck to Good, and Open the Way to New Opportunities."

Here are examples of where Van Van oil has been used;

To make a man come home: Take nine deep red or pink candles. Write his name three times on each candle. Wash the candles with Van- Van. Put the name three times on paper and place under the candles, and call the name of the party three.

For business success: Get Van-Van, essence of geranium, essence of lavender. Mix them together, sprinkle it in the house.

To purchase a bottle, click here; http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#hoodoo

IM ALSO UP FOR A JOB PROMOTION, BUT I HEAR THEY MAY OFFER IT ON A PROVISIONAL BASIS UNTIL THE ECONOMY GETS BETTER. WHAT CAN I DO FOR THAT? IT'S EITHER THAT OR START A SIDELINE BUSINESS THAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO.. BUT I KNOW THAT PREPARING YOUR SELF AND YOUR HOME FOR THE NEW YEAR REALLY HELPS.. THANXX ALEXANDRA, IN ADVANCE

I can offer a few suggestions, but to be honest you cannot do better than what Brother Blackbird has submitted.

To put it into context using the analogy of a pair of designer shoes, namely Gucci;

Say you wanted to get a pair of Gucci shoes and had two people you could go to; Blackbird or Alexandra. Now what if you know the following;

Blackbird has Gucci’s direct telephone number, and by virtue of being members in the same forum, will once in a while give out free , genuine, one of a kind, custom made Gucci shoes.

I on the other hand, know all the best Chinese designer imitation sellers on the block. And depending on which way the wind is blowing, I can get you a pair that says Gucci with one C, or ones where the G faces the other way. You can still wear the shoes (comfort not guaranteed), and no one will notice they are knockoffs.

Which would you rather have? Lol.

All the materials required can be bought from the LuckyMojo store, and I recall Brother Blackbird once gave instructions for really good coconut spiritual bath to be done ideally on a Wednesday. The New Moon just so happens to fall on a Wednesday, so its perfect.

Blessings,

Alexandra

spirituals and rituals

Lol, I understand. And yes, that's correct; your urine. Collecting it in silence would be best while you visualise the outcome that you desire.

No need to apologise, I am as new to this as you are, so feel free to ask away.

Sunrise/Sunset Calculator

Click here;
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=136

The page will most likely reflect my location (London) so to change this, click on ‘Change location’ (Left hand side of the screen) and then to display the astronomical time, click on ‘Columns’ (located on your right hand side) and select ‘All columns’.

About Van Van oil

Here are examples of where Van Van oil has been used;

To purchase a bottle, click here; http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#hoodoo

I can offer a few suggestions, but to be honest you cannot do better than what Brother Blackbird has submitted.

To put it into context using the analogy of a pair of designer shoes, namely Gucci;

Say you wanted to get a pair of Gucci shoes and had two people you could go to; Blackbird or Alexandra. Now what if you know the following;

Blackbird has Gucci’s direct telephone number, and by virtue of being members in the same forum, will once in a while give out free , genuine, one of a kind, custom made Gucci shoes.

I on the other hand, know all the best Chinese designer imitation sellers on the block. And depending on which way the wind is blowing, I can get you a pair that says Gucci with one C, or ones where the G faces the other way. You can still wear the shoes (comfort not guaranteed), and no one will notice they are knockoffs.

Which would you rather have? Lol.

All the materials required can be bought from the LuckyMojo store, and I recall Brother Blackbird once gave instructions for really good coconut spiritual bath to be done ideally on a Wednesday. The New Moon just so happens to fall on a Wednesday, so its perfect.

Blessings,

Alexandra

I am lookin forward to it. I will check it out and see which would best suit my needs
I have a lot cut N paste to do.. Lol. Thanxx

Partying...

is definitely not on my list.

I enjoyed reading your topic. The context of your topic sounds interesting and worth pursuing: shaping onesself for the new year.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back