Black People : New World Order 101

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

"We shall have a World government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World government will be achieved by conquest or consent."
    James Paul Warburg, February 17, 1950, before the U.S. Senate

"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media."
    William Colby (Former CIA Director)

"Further global progress is now possible only through a quest for universal consensus in the movement towards a new world order."
    Mikhail Gorbachev, before the UN, December 7, 1988

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
    Amschel Mayer Rothschild, 1773-1855
    Q

The New World Order consists of the most powerful and wealthy people on the planet who control much of the worlds wealth. They have a plan to implement a one world government so that they will have total control over the worlds people and resources. This plan will also reduce the worlds population by over two-thirds! One only needs to look to China as a role-model for population reduction methods such as 1-child policies and mobile execution vans.

Complicit participants of New World Order agenda will give several reasons why the NWO plan and human population reduction is something that is needed including; overpopulation, food shortages, and global warming.

See George H. W. Bush announces New World Order on September 11th, 1991

In America, the right and left paradigm that divides the political spectrum is simply a tool to make Americans feel that they have a choice. When the people get tired of the lies and deceit of the republicans, they turn to the Democrats. Unfortunately for the people, more lies and deceit await on the left as Republicans and Democrats are on the same team, the New World Order team. Except for a few patriots (see Ron Paul), who refuse to bow-down to the one-world-government elite, you really have no choice. The Clintons, Bush's, and even the Bin Laden family all vacation together.
    All tools of the elite bankers of the world!

continued read and excellent videos:http://www.fight4truth.com/thenewworldorder.htm

2. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Do you realize you are only putting fear in peoples hearts and minds? We, as a people, have enough problems and don't need to be concerned with things that will only make us feel more marginalized.

3. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Agreed broham. Maroon spirit!

4. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382

And do you think that we should deny reality? The real question is; "what will it take for us to come together?" The more we know concerning these entities called white people that we have mistaken to be our friends, the closer we shall have to come towards each other because we will have no choice.

5. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    Never deny reality. But by putting this info out and not offering a solution to defeat it, you are only breeding fear and hopelessness. We can know everything in the world about whites, but that does us no good, if we don't come up with solutions to these problems.

6. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    The solution is always in the problem if the problem is properly understood. Just like math; once we understand the formula the answer can be derived...and who is to say which of our older or younger minds will not find the answer once the problem is clearly understood?

7. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    No one is to say such a thing. Honestly, we already have the solution. It lies in unity. We have Scholars, Historians, Scientist, Spiritual Warriors, Economist, etc. All of these people have a piece of the puzzle, but they aren't unified. We need a driving core force to bring everyone together. We can't afford anymore "movements" or "legal organizations". We need to get back to our secret societies.

8. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    i really think you're ahead of yourself

putting out info and not offering a solution to defeat it a stretch.
    people need to know, they should know.

what we deal with it's not going to change tomorrow
    it took 4,000 years to get here, and it might take that long to bring it back.

for instance you're sitting in prison although you can't do anything about
    what's "going on out there", you still want to know what's going on right?

maybe i don't know

9. brown_h0rnet

brown_h0rnet Master of All Trades... Jack of None PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Financial Anaylyst
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +161
    Damned if you do, Damned if you don't

I have to laugh when I read this. I often have this same debate all by myself with respect to the conspiracies.

I talk about the New World Order, Illuminati.. etc etc on my site. Because the issue must be addressed. But at the same time, I try not to DWELL on it to the point becoming a NWO PUBLICIST or a Fear Mongerer. I try to keep it balanced.

But the One World Government has to be addressed. In order to solve a problem, you have to know EXACTLY what it is. Uniting is only PART of the solution. But when we unite, what will we be uniting against?

White Supremacy?

White Supremacy is a very BROAD term. We need to start naming NAMES and PROCESSES. We need to move from New World Order 101, to 201, 301 UNTIL WE GET A DEGREE!

We can't just go out uniting against white folks. The way the ecomony is now, even the WHITE folks are strugglin. But it is the ELITE white folks who seek to control everything who need to be dealt wit.

Our ignorance about the New World Order is evident in this years election. People not only don't realize that all of the candidates are linked to it, but they don't realize that the president of the U.S. has only "the illusion" of power.

We are being ruled by and unseen hand and we need to SEE this hand before we do anything else.

10. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    finally the truth appears! Me and a couple of individuals on this form has been informing everyone to drop the white supermacist crap and look at the real picture. Now everyone has no choice for the real picture is unfolding. The funny part about it is that the average white person knows less or nothing at all about it. Power and control have no color only a method about it. This is nothing but a change of the quard as a stated earlier. Thier is a new agenda and the new president of the corporation formally now as the united states will provide this agenda. To provide a "better life" in light of a finanical strain that has been caused by people. The last time we were in this kind of debt was the great depression following ww"s. Now we are just out of a major war with iraq. out of fear of finanical loss white america will do any thang they are told to do without question. That is what the nwo is counting on. I learned in my master level sociology classes about creating a crisis and coming up with the soultion just to appear to look in control. One must control the unlearned and unfromed to have power. LIke it or not the majority of this population belives every thang they see on the lie box. white black included. They respond emotionally to every report bout this or that. Sadly enough all of the sheep can never be saved there is allways some lost when there is an attack on the pride! anybody want a play by play about everything they are going to do from hiring a mulatto president to the implementation of the new currency. next will be micro chips in the braind follow by sweeps in the area by trucks carring electromagnetic pulsation devices to control those like us who aint listening to the marshall regarding curfew and the likes! I would suggest getting all of the volumes of dr york luciferian conspiracy the brother dropped it all it 2000. Now all of his predictions are unfortunately coming true. hotep