Black People : New World Disorder

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by SpiritualONE, Sep 9, 2005.

1. SpiritualONE

SpiritualONE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48

I was trying to ignore the urge to write this article but something inside of me demanded that I give this topic my immediate attention. This topic is so important and so sensitive that it will inevitably make some people cringe because many people don't want to deal with the ultimate reality that surrounds our physical world. What is this topic that's so significant to us? The topic I'm writing about in this column is "The New World Disorder."

It's a fact that many of us live in a fantasy world where the environment, the people, and the daily adventures keep us thriving amidst the confusion. But what about the millions of humans suffering because of uncontrollable greed? I'm talking about the child who is hungry, the parent who is poor, and the homeless who is forgotten. Does these people matter at all?

It appears that they don't and I write that because I see a country without a conscience. I see people in real life begging for help and there is no one to care for them. It is true that some homeless people are mentally ill but does that make them less important? Let me help you out by saying that the answer is an unequivocal "no!"

The truth of the matter is that America has become the biggest hypocrisy on the planet. It professes to honor the human being but this country is killing people wherever you look. Not only physically, but spiritually and morally as well. We have become comfortable with our selfish ideology and it's killing us all in the process. I, for one, refuse to participate in this big lie. Instead, I will do everything within my power to make the fact known that America is so sick that it cannot save itself unless it begans to care about people who are down on their luck.

When we began to care more a money than a human life, something is terribly wrong with our thinking. In essence, we deserve whatever happens to us. We are no better people just because we have material things. In fact, I consider us worse when we stand idly by and do nothing but use lip service in addressing the problems of the poor.

Why am I so intense in my argument against the rich establishment? It's because I grew up poor. The difference back then is that people had a genuine concern about the poor among us. Now it seems okay to equate the poor with the common criminal and that's NOT right. After all, I could have been that criminal that you' re labeling. When I see a poor hungry child, I see myself. When I see a good hearted child, I see myself. When I see a spiritually enlightened child, I see myself. What am I trying to say? You should began to realize that if you disrespect the poor, you in essence, disrespect yourself because you hold no honor or commitment to preserving a human life. If you have no sanctity for the poor person's life; then your life isn't worth a hill of beans either. This may be harsh but it's true.

The ultimate reality that surrounds us dictate that we must care for one another if we are to survive in this world. If we don't; then we are doomed. There is no if, ands, or but about it. We have got to get control of our senses and realize that this planet is on a destructive course and if the sane and rational people don't put out the warnings, we will meet severe retribution for our callous negilence to humanity.

As always, I'm
    Spiritual *ONE*

--------------------
    ~/ S1~ENEMY OF EVIL\~

2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    The truth of the matter is that America has become the biggest hypocrisy on the planet. It professes to honor the human being but this country is killing people wherever you look. Not only physically, but spiritually and morally as well. We have become comfortable with our selfish ideology and it's killing us all in the process.

So True!

When we began to care more a money than a human life, something is terribly wrong with our thinking. In essence, we deserve whatever happens to us.

Here is the biblical twist. The money has broken the ten commandments. It has been worshipped ( put before GOD and lustd after ) and people have been killed so people can fight wars and keep us in turmoil. They make money on turmoil. The media puts a sad face on tragedy, but their job is to make us accept it as some normality when it is human hands in most of it. Gods will aside, human killings and misdeeds.

President Jackson ( the president on the twenty - and they put his picture there as a spiteful act ) in his farewell speech as president was against using paper money. He wrote some very good reasons not to allow its use. He talked about all the corruption that would come about from its use.

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    words of truth spoken here i agree.......

4. Wisdom7

Wisdom7 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Great message SpiritualOne. People have actually bowed down to the almighty dollar, and follow it wherever it goes. They say the meek of the earth shall inhabit it. I do believe that. If you look at all those millions of orphaned kids in Africa, they have nothing, but they are soooo greatful and humble it brings you to tears. The tripped out part is that, they can survive without electric, little food, little water etc. because they are used to living off the little bit that they receive and still they remain humble and greatful.

The sad part in Amerikkka is that people act like they are embarassed if you give to the homeless or they'll tell you, "Don't do that, that person could be a crackhead or he's going to just buy liqour" But that is not for us to worry or concern ourselves with, because one day it could be us.

5. SpiritualONE

SpiritualONE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
    Thanks for the feedback from all of you. We need to wake up and spread the truth EVERYDAY.