Police : New Video Emerges of Police Shooting Kajieme Powell in St. Louis

Provoking the police and shouting "shoot me shoot me" isn't a very smart thing to do in America, regardless of your race.
No one that I know is shouting "shoot me" once surely not twice.

Provoking the police and shouting "shoot me shoot me" isn't a very smart thing to do in America, regardless of your race.
anyone that does that has to have a mental problem and the people that are chosen to protect and serve should have chosen something other than execution. Two officers with tasers, clubs and guns should have been able to subdue not kill this obviously troubled young man. compare and Explain this
http://www.10news.com/news/san-diego-police-respond-to-possibly-armed-man-in-mission-bay

anyone that does that has to have a mental problem and the people that are chosen to protect and serve should have chosen something other than execution. Two officers with tasers, clubs and guns should have been able to subdue not kill this obviously troubled young man. compare and Explain this

Yes, I agree. They should have subdued him. But not all cops act the same, or maybe the police protocols vary from state to state. Regardless, I stand by what I said. Provoking the police and walking towards them with a menacing attitude is a death wish is America, regardless of your race.

For example:

bah...I wanted to post was a news article about Andrew Scott Gaynier, another unarmed young man (this time white) shot dead by the Dallas police for apparently charging at them shouting "shoot me"...but the website doesn't let me post links. :em4200:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back