Police : New Video Emerges of Police Shooting Kajieme Powell in St. Louis

Store employee calls cops after man takes unpaid for sodas?
This is presumed to be the background story

Places sodas on the sidewalk and voice behind the camera claims he is daring someone to take them, while holding a knife in his pocket.

"I'm on instagram, I'm on Facebook, you know who I am... I'm tired of this sh*t"

Cops come up, and as an older brother passes the camera an audible can be heard "Bruh, this is not how you do it bruh"
Glad you heard that. I didn't. Whateva....

Police come up and tell him to drop the knife at least 6 times

"Shoot me! Shoot me! Shoot me!"
Dayum! You got good ears!

Man with knife moves towards police... police should have:

1. grabbed and tackled him to the ground
2. pulled out their batons and beat him until he complied
3. put away their guns and pulled out their taser
4. shot him in the leg to slow him down​

Nobody thought to go take the knife from him before hand?
Beg pardon? We were looking at FACT, not engaging in navel-gazing speculation!

Two brothers walked by, and essentially let this happen, not to mention the camera man that was joking and laughing up until the shooting.
It was the bruthas' faults, eh? (smh)

Btw, if you were there, what would YOU have done?
And why was the man waiting for the police, why not just leave the scene?
Was he looking for a confrontation?

"Oh, my God..."

All the cameras come out after.
Camera is not going to help the man now.

The same older brother that walks away doesn't attempt to intervene but comes out to film it later.

"Got everything on tape"
See previous. :bye:

Real question, do police pull out tasers when approaching a person?
Do they switch to their tasers after pulling out their gun initially?

Does rushing a police officer with a gun drawn while telling them to shoot you while yelling expletives usually end up going well for anyone involved?
Why are you LYING LIKE A FREAKIN' DOG on the "victim???" Or, maybe I'd better watch that video again because I didn't see the "victim" RUSH anybody! Oh, uh, you with the good ears? What "expletives" did the dead brutha yell? I heard nothing but the cameraman's voice.

Maybe if anything, there should be a newer gun that can instantly immobilize a person that can be used in all instances.

A taser cannot defend against someone with a gun, but maybe the newer tool could be as effective as a gun, but not lethal.
Why the lies, brutha? The man is dead. No need to lie on him.... Oops! Are you navel-gazing again? Not reporting the FACTS, i.e, what happened?

Point is, the police aren't going to draw out their taser when they are not sure what a person may have on their person.
Okay, Imma give you what you want - BRILLIANT! :great:

Either way... dammit!
Nah. A man is dead. Either report the facts as they occurred or instead of giving us your "brilliant" deductions/observations, show a lil sympathy for the summarily executed young-black-man.

The system creates this encounters, and emotionally upset and irritated young men are feeling the need to express themselves and attempting to do so with police and guns present to show how bad and tough they can be and not being punked by anyone, not even the police.

This instagram and facebook thing he had could have been used to create a business that sold sodas.

But it is what it is.
God help us....

If I hear "they shot him for no reason" in this video again though, not sure what to say.
There should never ever ever be any reason to shoot anyone, period.

And if there was, what would it really be?

F' the Police... and don't F' with the police.
These are the two choices when dealing with the beast.

:10800:

We have to learn to love one another, people. Drop the narcissim, the self-absorption, and care about each another.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back