Black People : New trial sought for George Stinney, 14-year-old executed in 1944

Actually, its call closure ... same is true for the Scottsboro Boys:

SCOTTS.JPG

True. To him, it seems, it's the closest thing he'll receive to it.

Now let me jump on out of this thread; it always saddens me they took that baby's life.

True. To him, it seems, it's the closest thing he'll receive to it.

Now let me jump on out of this thread; it always saddens me they took that baby's life.

Okay, but thanks for contributing, k?

Brother, you are way out of line, smh:

TheGrio interviewed Stinney’s brother Charles back in October, 2011. Charles, a retired pastor living in Brooklyn, NY, was supportive of efforts to clear his brother’s name, but remained deeply saddened by his death.
“[George] already paid with his life and nothing will…even if they take it [off the state's official records] it will still not bring him back,” he said.

http://thegrio.com/2013/11/12/is-justice-coming-70-years-later-for-executed-teen-george-stinney/

Brother Clyde, I saw this story being discussed on NBC, this morning on Thanksgiving. I hope that it (new trial) is granted.
The more wrongs shown to this community of white people feeling superior, the better. Keep it, the wrong doers and doings in front of all the people.....its needed!

Brother Clyde, I saw this story being discussed on NBC, this morning on Thanksgiving. I hope that it (new trial) is granted.
The more wrongs shown to this community of white people feeling superior, the better. Keep it, the wrong doers and doings in front of all the people.....its needed!

Actually, its white folk, I believe, who are starting this process. Its more like their conscious is now getting the best of them; which may spill over into granting Reparations, know what I'm saying?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back