New to the Board

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by BLKFOXFIRE, Mar 27, 2002.

1. BLKFOXFIRE

BLKFOXFIRE Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Destee, Hi Everybody
    Destee, you know me as BLKFOXFIRE. Well i finally made it here..I have a striving business that i am so proud of.. But i need help with putting it out there as they say..A mutual friend of ours told me to come here, and i am glad she did...I don't have a site yet, but i am working on one..But i just wanted to come in and say hi to everyone, and i know i will get some good information here...I have so far. (Pulling up a chair) Well i look forward to talking to you.

2. Bishop

Bishop Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +86
    Welcome to the fam...kick off your shoes and grab some oreo's!!! There's some red kool-aid in the fridge!!!!!

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    :wave: Haaaaaaaaaay BLKFOXFIRE :wave:

Guuuuuuuuuuuurl you know I'm glad ta seeya here !!!! :jumping: It just does sump'n ta my heart ... see'n my real oooooooold friends ... hehehehe ... :lol: ... So good to have you with us! I did get your email and if you have some specific questions, you're welcome to ask me, will be my pleasure to try and help! So glad to hear about your thriving biz Sis ... but ya know you need that web site up so folk can check you out!

We've got so much here, on this forum, including a Web Site / Business / Technology Forum which is probably my most favorite, but doesn't get very much action ... so it would be good if you posted your questions in there, that way, everyone gets to try to help and benefit from the responses. We do bee iz a Family up in here ... and I'm so glad to have you with us!!! Just make yo' self rite at home ... you know how ta do! :kiss:

Ya know I know that Juice toldja 'bout da place ... so I'm figure'n it's jest a matta of time foe da whole "Fam" be over here ... hehehe ... you know folk be listen'n ta Juice ... hehehehe ... :wink:

Much Much Love,

Destee