Black People Politics : New Scandal Coming in America? Eric Holder Jumps Ship, Resigns as Attorney General

RAPTOR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2009
By 21st Century Wire

We can only imagine what scandal is brewing behind the scenes. For someone this high-up the
Obama food chain to jump ship before the mid-term elections, means something very damaging for
the White House may be coming down the pipeline… Eric Holder (photo, left) announced today
[September 25] that he will be resigning as US Attorney General and head of the US Department of
Justice. Holder says he’ll be staying on until a successor is confirmed. Holder, known as ‘Obama’s
legal pit bull’, has served as attorney general since 2009, and is regarded as the President’s closest
person friend in the administration.

With so much open law-breaking being done by the Federal government, and with much of it
covered-up and contained by the Department of Justice, it’s anyone’s guess what has prompted
Holder’s exit this week.

What’s forced Holder into early retirement? Perhaps it’s that the Ferguson, Missouri case may not
go the way the DOJ wants and public fall-out will be too messy. His exit could also be part of a larger
deal cut between the opposition and the White House involving a scandal threatening to explode.

From the beginning of Obama’s first term in 2009, Holder’s job was to protect the President from any
legal recoiling, and to make any illegal actions appear legal on paper. The result has been a huge dent
in the public’s confidence that the DOJ’s is able to dispense justice fairly and free of White House politics.

Holder took it upon himself to defend the Obama White House from a string of high-profile scandals,
often at professional and personal expense. Holder was also the first Attorney General in US
history to be held in contempt of Congress
– for not complying with (ignoring) Congressional
subpoenas relating to Fast and Furious. Many saw this as proof the Holder was running a cover-up
– not the sort of behaviour one would expect from the head of any ‘Justice Department’.

Read more: http://www.globalresearch.ca/new-sc...umps-ship-resigns-as-attorney-general/5404687

"Critics Are Claiming This Could Be the Real Reason
Behind Attorney General Eric Holder’s Resignation"

by Jason Howerton
Critics are drawing a connection between a federal judge’s recent decision to deny the Justice Department’s
request to delay the release of a list of Fast and Furious documents and Attorney General Eric Holder’s impending resignation.

U.S. District Court Judge John D. Bates ruled against the DOJ Thursday, denying a request to delay the release of a list of
Fast and Furious documents known as a “Vaughn index.” The information has been withheld from Congress and the public
under President Barack Obama’s assertion of executive privilege.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...nd-attorney-general-eric-holders-resignation/

With so much open law-breaking being done by the Federal government, and with much of it
covered-up and contained by the Department of Justice, it’s anyone’s guess what has prompted
Holder’s exit this week.

This is the problem, the politicians has had a field day of breaking laws for some time now. IMO, it started with the SNL scandal, then moved on to all those politicians that was writing bad checks. Funny how their wives fell on their swords for hubby by say that they took care of the check book.

I wonder if that will work for me?....Hmmmmm:thinking:

How can you make (for example) 8k a month, but write checks that exceeds that amount for months on end and not know you are in the red?

Peace!

This is the problem, the politicians has had a field day of breaking laws for some time now. IMO, it started with the SNL scandal, then moved on to all those politicians that was writing bad checks. Funny how their wives fell on their swords for hubby by say that they took care of the check book.

I wonder if that will work for me?....Hmmmmm:thinking:

How can you make (for example) 8k a month, but write checks that exceeds that amount for months on end and not know you are in the red?

Peace!
I'm not quite sure what that means in the way of holder bouncing in the mist of some controversy, fast and furious being one.
However I do look forward to that "vaughn index" report.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back