Black Men : New Rules for the Young Black Man

Don't feel bad bruh...neither am I. :lol:

Yeah, my young lieutenant( one of my students) and I were discussing this last night. We discussed that now is the time for Brothers, because western society is falling, and there will come an epoch where they turn to the Moors for both resources and revitalization.

Yeah, my young lieutenant( one of my students) and I were discussing this last night. We discussed that now is the time for Brothers, because western society is falling, and there will come an epoch where they turn to the Moors for both resources and revitalization.
I don't know much about that.

I didn't know you are a teacher.

To add, the ancestors as early as 2585 B.C. had already perfected intercoastal trade, were seafaring people, invented the lightbulb and had already tested the first airplane. They contributed such advancements to the world because they didn't wait on their time, they took what was their time.

I see too many young Brothers that succumb to pressure instead of their potential. Brothers should never beg, we take, and never apologize for being your Afrikan self, you have nothing to be sorry about.

To add, the ancestors as early as 2585 B.C. had already perfected intercoastal trade, were seafaring people, invented the lightbulb and had already tested the first airplane. They contributed such advancements to the world because they didn't wait on their time, they took what was their time.

I see too many young Brothers that succumb to pressure instead of their potential. Brothers should never beg, we take, and never apologize for being your Afrikan self, you have nothing to be sorry about.
Interesting...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back