Black People : New rule..

LindaChavis

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 11, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
Occupation
Car Sales Consultant
Bro Ankhur, I would like to suggest that for every negative thread you post you bring to the table 10 positive posts. You seem to find the worst of the worst about The Pres, this country yet I dont see anything your bringing to bring change to those very systems. The Pres has NEVER said he could do this alone. Are you doing anything in your community you can share to make change? Anything we can do a black folks to make change. I havent been as active on the site as I would because frankly Im doing what I can to keep the roof over my head as this is the one year anniversary of me being out of work. So Im just asking you my Bro..what are "we" going to do to get "us" out of this mess. One thing I suggest we might do and what I plan to do is, when I see something I dont like in government..Im going to write them and tell them.
Respectfully...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back