Black Entertainment : New Reality Show - Adopt an African Baby

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by Destee, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Pauly Shore Wants A Baby From Africa In New Faux Reality TV Series

By Tambay, on August 26th, 2009

Variety reported this morning that Pauly Shore is getting his own reality TV show. No biggie, right? That is until you discover what it’s going to be about. Just watch the video below… I really don’t have much to say about it, other than, “sigh.”

http://www.shadowandact.com/?p=9359&cpage=1

ADOPTED - Trailer (2009) Video by Pauly Shore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9hP7FMJ8B0

:heart:

Destee

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    I can't say I'm surprised at the subject. In Hollywood, adopting Black babies and other minority children is the "IN" thing to do. Angelina Jolie and Madonna and others have made it a fashion statement.

However, I am more appalled at the African family or actors who allowed their child to be filmed and used in this. Surely, they were compensated for their child appearing in this video.

And this *^&$^$@# said that he went to Africa to get HIV! Like that qualifies as a joke!

I can only shake my head at the Black people who willingly appeared in this video. They consented to this footage and were paid for it.

Lawd, my people, my people!

3. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    ....And that Adoption Agency scene REALLY pissed me off!

He's sitting there w/a mask on and putting on gloves, asking if the child has had his shots so he won't "catch" anything!

Now, I don't know if that agency was real or if that man and child were actors; but SOMEBODY allowed this child to be USED in this manner for this FECES!

IMO, THIS is a prime example of "SHUCKIN' AND JIVIN'!"

How can we hope to make strides of solidarity when some of us are aiding and abetting RACIST, derogatory stuff like this?!

I don't wanna slap Pauly Shore. He is just doing what they do.

But I wanna SLAP the TASTE outta the mouths of the Black people who willingly participated in this video!

And I just LOVED the opening part when the Black man just looked at him and walked away! Maybe he didn't speak English. I don't know. But, he definitely didn't give this white man any kind of greeting! lol