Black Spirituality Religion : New Pope - Argentina's Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio - takes the name Pope Francis

All I see in #4 is this:

He never stood a chance:

http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/africa-cardinal-can-a-black-be-the-next-pope.58442/

There's no mention of what I'm talking about...

Peace In,

Bro. Clyde, that link is to the thread I was referring to in response to your post about "It's gonna be hard for a brother to get that job."

I saw your link as well. But, I was referring to a brother, an African Cardinal, who was, at least, thinly once in line for the job.

Bro. Clyde, that link is to the thread I was referring to in response to your post about "It's gonna be hard for a brother to get that job."

I saw your link as well. But, I was referring to a brother, an African Cardinal, who was, at least, thinly once in line for the job.

I got that Sister cherryblossom, for real... but the above quote was in reference to the Thread's comment I've mentioned... :bam:

I got that Sister cherryblossom, for real... but the above quote was in reference to the Thread's comment I've mentioned... :bam:

Oh, Lord, Bro. Clyde! Well, if you understood that I was referring to a Black man in line for Pope, then the rest of this was just ridiculously unnecessary. --- Good grief! I was just segueing to a, once, likely BROTHER for the job.

Yep, its gonna be hard for a brother to get that job:

smh.... I'm out..... :imout:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back