REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 1, 2001
Montgomery Alabama
Occupation
USAFR Training Technician
Light

How long? How long?
How long will we dwell in darkness?
How long will we lie to ourselves and say it really didn’t happen to me. It was a dream. It didn’t happen it was just a simple nightmare. This is not my reality but my body feels filthy and my lovin’ is cold and this really is not a haunting memory gripping my soul.

How long?
How long will I switch when I should stroll.
In exchange for a tender hand the calloused hand I choose to hold. When I should desire a sweet perfume I desire a smoke laden cheep cologne as if my cousin had entered my bedroom to take my manhood. A silent scream; realities harsh and cruel.

How long?
How long will we paint the perfect picture when the reality of our history is a mosaic of abuse and misuse, of a predator spirit in our bloodline that leaves our little ones crying as old women and women-men damaged from their youth.

How long?
Too long. Too long have we denied the truth to embrace the lie and behaved as if we have not misbehaved.

Too long. Too long have we not shed the light of truth on the lusts of sins past that will be our future if we do not flee the darkness and illuminate the basement, bedrooms and backseats where baby girl lost herself. Where his innocence was stolen…
Shed the light. The darkness must flee.

All Right Reserved.

Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

this is a wonderful peace of poetry
thank you for sharing it with us
for joining us, allowing us to hear your voice
please know you are amongst friends
welcome to make yourself at home

:heart:

Destee

OUT OF FLIGHT

I SEE THE NEW POET'S LIGHT
RIGHT AND TYGHT FLOW HIT
US WIT MO!! AS I WELCOME U INTO
THE LOVE AND PEACE OF DESTEE'S PLACE
HERE U CAN PLAY AND SAY IT YO WAY
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :spin: :cool:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back