Black Entertainment : New Outkast....

DreamFunk

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 27, 2003
Memphis10/ VA
...I dont think we ready....the album is TIGHT....but Andre says Hip Hop music no longer stimulates him....so there will be no tour...he's picking up the Saxaphone...

...I think that will be good for hip hop and all black music period....hopefully young kids will follow suit and pick up some real instruments....dont get me wrong, drum-machines and turn tables are cool, but all this sampling is cutting our creativity to pieces....

...our power lies in our minds, but recent hip hop trends will make a kid wanna just sample a Bootsy drum track, rather than picking up the sticks himself and coming up with somthing better....

...and who is else is feeling "She Lives In My Lap"...???....I'm a big Prince fan so I like it that much more.....reminds me of "Ballad of Dorothy Parker"...

"She Lives in My Lap" reminds many people to whom I've spoken of Prince's "The Ballad of Dorothy Parker". I think that's because he kinda ripped it off. Even the "Play, baby, plaaaay" sample is Prince-inspired. It would be somewhat more acceptable, I think, if he gave Prince some credit for it. Still, I love the song and the new double album. Another nice contribution to OutKast's brilliant body of work.

When i saw this video of the song ""HEY YO"'........

It WAs as if my eyes where jumping ...........out of my head....
I ROLLLEEEEEEEEd from my bed i laugh so hard.and stood up and started to dance...........and i thought it was Tha Bom .........Finaly my eyes where entertained again...i mean in tha way of origenality......sumthing different you know than the same O same O same O video,s that where passing by ....

You know somethimes there comes this ..artist who is not afraid to express itself the way That Person wants to.....and i mean as far as Man.........and when they do......other brothers come and start dissing them and say that.....they are like gay or they have to much woman ( Namow ) in them....... its bull crab......Those are most of the time the real arsist..... and there names and work will be remembered on the long run...........

let everyone be who they are and express who they are...

Right On!

ONe!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back