Black Authors : new novel

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by nancylee, Oct 3, 2004.

1. nancylee

nancylee New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi my name is Nancy Weaver author of "In Her Presence: A Husband's Dirty Secret". I would be honored if you would take a look at my website www.timeandchancepublishing.com and consider reading my book.

Grace and Peace

Nancy Weaver

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    welcome nancy weaver welcome to destee.com happy u join us
    do visit our chat and friday night poetry throwdown at www.destee.com/chat
    surely many will pay a visit and check out your book i will also
    thankz for sharing upon the family

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Hello and Welcome Sister Nancy Weaver !!! :wave:

Thanks for joining us and introducing your book. Our online book club has been very quiet over the summer months and we're in the process of picking things back up now. I'm thinking of changing it up a bit, and featuring authors to introduce their books to us personally, perhaps even reading a small bit of it to us, being willing to answer questions and tell us how you went through the process of writing and publishing your own book. We have many writers, poets, and lovers of written word in our community and i'm sure most all of them would be interested in hearing your story and a portion of your book.

So tell me Sister Nancy Weaver, is this something that you'd be interested in?

We hold our Book / Author Chats on Thursday nights @ 8 pm ET, in our very own voice chat room titled ... Book / Author Chat.

You would need to be able to enter voice chat and talk to us on the microphone. Please take a moment to see if you can get into voice chat. Once you determine that, we can help you with being heard, once inside.

I'm thinking that this will be a great way for you and other authors to present your work to our thousands of Members, while at the same time helping them all gain a better understanding of the book publishing process.

Sister Nancy Weaver, please consider Becoming a Premium Member, as this will provide you the opportunity to include a direct link to your web site on our forum home page, for as long as you remain a Premium Member ... insuring even more exposure and traffic to your book and site!

Please let me know if you're interested. You can post your response in this thread, as well as any questions or concerns you may have.

Again, Welcome! Please make yourself at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee