Black Spirituality Religion : New Moon

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by tyab14, Jun 2, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    What are yah'll doing for the coming new moon? Any fasting, rituals, etc?

2. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

RITUALS--- GETTING READY RIGHT NOW AS I TYPE

3. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    I got some increase or attraction work in the wings... Although ritualistically, I have some other work for the dark moon.

Blackbird

4. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    ASSISTANCE REQUESTED PLEASEEEEEE.....

I realize that with the oncoming New Moon, there is an awesome opportunity to seed my intentions. There is a particular item I really really want to manifest, and that's a home for myself and my baby to come.

My feelings are cloudy about what city I want to live in. Part of me feels it's my duty to stay here where the father is working, but another part of me longs for a fresh start away from this place. I know I have to be crystal clear before I start any particular ritual.

Now, in the past, I have usually smudged some space, lit candles, written down my requests and followed my gut instinct. But I'd really like to get a little more polished, especially on this item of having a home for myself.
    So, can anyone recommend a ritual for this particular request?

The last time I asked the universe for a home, it only took 30 days and it gave exactly what I asked for and more! I've been asking now for 3 months and nada, so I must be doing something wrong or my energy is scattered somehow, maybe it's being pregnant, I don't know?

5. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

LIKE MANY HAVE SAID BEFORE ME, THE BEST RITUAL YOU CAN DO IS MAKE ONE OF YOUR OWN. MY RITUAL IS AS FOLLOW.

ON THE NIGHT OF THE NEW MOON, I TAKE A BATH. SOME WOMEN I KNOW TAKE A MILK BATH AS IT DEAL WITH THE BAST/SEKMET ENERGY.

AT 3 AM I GO OUT SIDE BY THIS TREE AND ON THE SIDE WALK I DRAW A VEVE TO ESHU AND LAY OUT 5 CANDLES IN DIFFERENT AREAS. ALSO I HAVE A BOWL OF WATER AND A LETTER OF MY INTENTION.

I ASK ESHU TO OPEN THE GATE AND SEND ME INTENTION OUT AND THEN SPIT OUT SOME HENNESSEY OR BRANDY TO FINISH. I LIGHT OUT THE CANDLES AND GO BACK IN THE HOUSE.

6. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

ALSO SIS PHYNXOFKMT, WHEN DOING THE RITUAL MAKE THE INTENTION OF WHAT YOU DOING IN YOUR MIND AS A DESPERATE SITUATION. I HAVE NOTICE IN MANY OF RITUALS AND MAGIKAL WORK IF I MAKE WHAT IM DOING AS A DESPERATE SITUATION THEN MORE THAN LIKELY THE WORKING WOULD WORK.

7. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    I'm also going to be doing some rituals dealing with new intentions.

Maybe fast.

8. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Thank you !

I luv you all so very much, thanx for sharing! :luvu:

9. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Sister PhynxofKmt

True indeed, Eshu or Legba can open up the doors for you and you can call on Agwe to provide the resources for your problem. If you need some ideas let me know.

Blackbird

10. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Sister Phynxo,

Here's a working for you. At the New Moon, burn a blue glass enclosed seven-day candle in Agwe's name. Once the candle burns out, take the chimney (the remaining glass holder) and clean it with Pompeii lotion. Next wash it with sea water (no sea water - water with dissolved sea salt). Add sea sand, sea salt and blue and green sea glass to the chimney. Also put in some loose aquamarine stones. Place a white ostrich plume or a piece of fan coral in the chimney so that it's showing. Wrap the chimney in light blue or light green cloth and tie it with white ribbons. Pin the cloth using light blue, light green or white stickpins. Make sure the plume or fan is still sticking out. Light a another candle, green, and present the paket to Agwe. Ask him to help you with respect.

Note: Whenever doing work with candles, never blow out the flame. If you need to put it out, pinch it out with your fingertips. Blowing out the flames stunts the energy being exerted and definitely no results.

Blackbird