Hello Sister DeeDee ... Welcome :wave:

It is a pleasure to have you with us and thanks for introducing yourself.

Sister DeeDee ... i'm a Momma, and when i read your post above, some initial thoughts came to mind. I hope you don't mind me sharing them with you, 'cause they are in the "Momma vein" and i don't want to be too overbearing ... but here goes ... imagine this Sister ...

You are on the Internet, and you have found a warm and inviting community to join, so you introduce yourself ... you share your age (which happens to be a teenager, young, naive to a degree, and tender), you share your city, and go so far as to share the name of your school. Now what if in this community, there is a krazee, deranged, serial-killer type person lurking, reading, waiting for some young lady to share enough about themselves so they can find you (hunt you down) and steal you! :eeek: Perhaps what you initially shared isn't enough to pin you down, as the school probably has quite a few 17 year old females ... but if you continue being relaxed, comfortable, and sharing more personal tidbits about yourself, they'll be able to put 2 and 2 together ... and waiting outside your school for you to leave?!

Do you think this could happen Sister?

You have to be careful and consciously consider the things you share about yourself on the Internet. This is a very warm and inviting community, but i don't want you or any of our youth to let their guard down and forget where they are ... on the Internet ... where folk can befriend you, saying exactly what you want and need to hear, in order for you to trust them ... only to violate that trust later.

You're too beautiful, too wonderful, and too precious. Just some food for thought Sister.

Remain forever focused.

Again. Welcome Welcome Welcome ! :love:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back