Black People : New Member on the site.......

Welcome to Destee

AtlantaEbonyMan said:
A search on the internet for African Diasporic websites listed Destee.com among other sites. This appears to be one of the more mature sites around.

I live in the Atlanta, Ga metropolitan area and look forward to conversing on relevant issues with the group.

AtlantaEbonyMan

In this diaspora. Fragmented as we may seem. All face issues of inclusion, exclusion and participation. We are one when need be. I'm looking forward to reading some your works.

Look over the site. We offer a open forum. Chat room, where you can share a poem, type chat. Play some tunes for other members. If the Mic isn't on a scheduled hour.

Enjoy yourself. Drop the flow.

Again welcome...

Very impressed

HODEE said:
AtlantaEbonyMan

In this diaspora. Fragmented as we may seem. All face issues of inclusion, exclusion and participation. We are one when need be. I'm looking forward to reading some your works.

Look over the site. We offer a open forum. Chat room, where you can share a poem, type chat. Play some tunes for other members. If the Mic isn't on a scheduled hour.

Enjoy yourself. Drop the flow.

Again welcome...

Thanks HODEE.....I'm very impressed with the site.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back