Nation of Gods and Earths : New member interested in NGE teachings

Peace,

The purpose of gaining the knowledge of self is to take that knowledge and teach the 85%, particularly the youth. Me personally, once you have the knowledge you should take it wherever you go and teach it to whoever wants it and is willing to learn. The main thing is to make sure you've gone through the curriculum (Supreme Mathematics, Supreme Alphabet and 120) before you begin saving the world.

No restrictions on other group membership that I'm aware of. Again, once you can make 120 walk and talk, then you have the tools to be a leader and not a follower. They only thing I would ever caution my people is if they want to go out among other said nations, that they don't hide who they are under a bushel. The Sun shines and the Earth reflects, regardless of whom or what. Unless you trying to penetrate another said nation or group on some covert, operation, type stuff, you shouldn't be trying to hide who you are as God or Earth.

The only restriction on diet is to FULLY abstain from pork. The Gods and Earths are the best knowers so we certainly advise a good and healthy diet. The nation has people who partake of various diets. I myself am a Pescetarian and I know others in the nation who are strict vegans, while others eat turkey, chicken, fish and some even beef. As you grown in the knowledge you will also learn what you should and should not put in your body.

Peace

Peace,

Ordered the Knowledge of Self book, waiting for it to ship so I can delve into it.

Another question, regarding relationships and restrictions.

Of course white women are forbidden (never been attracted to white women anyway) but what about what about women of other races and nationalities? Particularly Latin women? Or women that's mixed with black and white or asian, etc?

Peace

Peace,

Of course white women are forbidden (never been attracted to white women anyway) but what about women of other races and nationalities? Particularly Latin women? Or women that's mixed with black and white or asian, etc?

Peace
:11200: you hungry ????

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back