Ghana : New member in Ghana

Yeboah Mensah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 15, 2012
Lived in Virginia now back in the motherland(Ghana) to school.
Was looking for tips to deal with razor bumbs, my search brought me here and though id stick around.

Name is Kwadwo. What`s yours?

Yeboah Mensah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 15, 2012
Hi there recently moved to Ghana for schooling. Was looking up ways to deal with dreaded razor bumps issue, google brought me here. Liked what i saw thought i`d join.

Name is Yeboah. Whats your`s?

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Hi there recently moved to Ghana for schooling. Was looking up ways to deal with dreaded razor bumps issue, google brought me here. Liked what i saw thought i`d join.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Welcome to Destee.com Yeboah Mensah, enjoy your stay... utilize the search box for best results... good luck with the bumps, btw, I grew a full beard to get rid of mine, lol

Peace In,

Queenie

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Hello and welcome, Yeboah. Good luck with finding a remedy for those razor bumps. I knew a guy who used a face cream. He couldn't use razors on his face and although the cream smelled something horrible, it worked nicely. Left his face kissable smooth and his beard didn't grow back as fast.

Queenie :wave:

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003

Greetings, bruh!

And my name is Chuck...

By the way, you recently from there or from here?

Do holla back...

:10200:

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days