Destee Network : New member check out my site please

shannonstub

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 31, 2004
Hi everybody, I am new to the board and I want to share a little about myself. I am a 23 year old stay at home mom of 3 boys and a wonderful husband. I run my own business offering handmade bath and body products here in birmingham alabama. please check out my site. I love feedback and comments, there is always room for improvements. If anybody has any advice on getting better search engine placement I would love to hear it. thanks
Shannon
www.candlesbyshannon.com :)

shannonstub said:
Hi everybody, I am new to the board and I want to share a little about myself. I am a 23 year old stay at home mom of 3 boys and a wonderful husband. I run my own business offering handmade bath and body products here in birmingham alabama. please check out my site. I love feedback and comments, there is always room for improvements. If anybody has any advice on getting better search engine placement I would love to hear it. thanks
Shannon
www.candlesbyshannon.com :)

Hi Shannon,

Your site looks nice, but not to search engines. On the first page, your words aqre actually images.

What is the main product that you want to promote? What ever that is it shou be the first word in your title. Not fire. Unless your company name is well known it would be better to you your major keywords in the title.

The paragraph that begins with fire and water, also shoud be in text, and if youput it on the left it may help also. Most search engines are US creations and they read from left to right on the page.

kelvin

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back