Black People : New Look on The Slave Trade

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by tyab14, Jul 5, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
  2. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    That brother is real peace! He makes a lot of sense. I think his work is a perfect continuation of the Moorish Paradigm.

3. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Yeah looks like he did a lot of research. He has his "sources" on the side also so someone can go and look into the stuff he is talking about. I'm studying the history of America so this is essential for me to put things into perspective and not get things backwards as I read certain books from Caucasians.

4. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    True indeed! Whats the date you coming back down here?

5. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    I'll be there around the 20th, I'm still trying to get some information about some groups down there or some elder I coud hook up with and get certain lessons from.

I want to see also if B. Hemmitt is lecturing down there anytime soon or just anyone down there period.

6. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    Man, I've come to the conclusion that in order to truly regain our Ancestral Wisdom, we have to forget the books and lectures and get straight to the rituals and initiations.

7. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    I just like to get my exoteric understanding first, so I can be grounded with the information. Certain information for me when I read it unlocks certain parts of me. I guess thats just for me though. But I am into the rituals now and they are powerful. Its all in due time.

I especially like the lectures though, gives me the teachings I will not recieve in the sorry school system!!!!

8. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    The lectures are alright, but the only REAL school system is the one that requires initiation. Thats why each initiation is called a degree. Have you ever considered initiation in and Ancestral Tradition/African Spiritual System?

9. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    I've been having dreams lately and from what I'm decoding, I'm already going through initiation. But a formal one, I probably will, I just have to find something I could vibe with and is up to date on whats going on in these present times. What about you??

The lectures in my opinion are a form of initiation, I learn a lot. I have even recorded some rituals from some people on the lectures that work. So all in all I take what I need and keep it moving.

But yeah we are the next generation in this piece to continue to elevate this thing.

10. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    True indeed. I think it'll be select few of us that go through the initiations and then bring it back and introduce it in such a way that everyone can comprehend it.

I'm definitely going to do some initiations. My goal is to bring it to the point where it blends effortlessly with Hip Hop CULTURE.