The Front Porch : New Live Online Support!

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family !!!

Last night i announced this new featured to the Family ... Live Online Support !!! :toast:

Well ... it's up and running and ready for inquiries !!!

Notice the blue image at the top right hand side of the forum page?

If support is currently being manned, it will look like the ONLINE button below, and if no one is available, you'll see the OFFLINE button.

imageon4.gif
imageoff.gif

One doesn't have to be registered or logged in, to use this feature.

It's all so new, so we're still feeling our way. It will need to be manned by knowledgeable Members of the community, that can answer basic questions regarding us. I'm not sure how we're going to pull this off, because we almost have everyone working already! :D

A special show of love and appreciation for Brother GrandHustle ... :love: ... because he made all of this possible! :kiss1:

So Family ... feel free .. click on the link and ask your question!

I Love Us !!! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

As i said above, this is all new to us, and like everything, we'll be learning together! :D

With this new system we can have "canned responses" to answer the most Frequently Asked Questions. So what we can do at this point, is anticipate what those questions will be, and populate the system with the answers. This way, the operators don't have to necessarily "know" the answer, because we'll have it there for them (in as many cases as possible).

So Family ... i need your help ... :)

What Frequently Asked Questions do you think folk will ask about the community?

What questions would you ask if you hadn't already registered or was a new Member?

This will help a lot Family ... so please ... share with us.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back