Black People : New Jim Crow - Michelle Alexander - Part 1 - Democracy Now!

sigh

There is no new Jim Crow. The difference is, back then, they didnt need a charge, they just arrested you. Today, we provide them with charges gift rapped. I dont want to hear, the white boy had powder and he got a slap on the wrist. Had you listened to real black men of old, you NEVER would have gotten involved in the dope game. Black on black crime is a self inflicted injury that cant be blamed on whitey! We were poor and a lot worse and didnt do this to each other. We preached education from the pulpit. Families stayed together no matter what.

I see what is.

That's exactly what I thought you'd say. There's no way in creation you read what I said that quickly. I got you Kem.. I see where you are and what you are about now.

-Peace.

That's exactly what I thought you'd say. There's no way in creation you read what I said that quickly. I got you Kem.. I see where you are and what you are about now.

-Peace.

I read it and your suggestions for other material. I stand by all my statements. We cant keep doing the same dumb stuff and say it's someone elses fault.

I read it and your suggestions for other material. I stand by all my statements. We cant keep doing the same dumb stuff and say it's someone elses fault.

yeah alright.

-peace again.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back