Black Positive People : NEW FORUM - Pure positivity & upliftment

Zulile

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 24, 2007
Occupation
HR/Finance
Warm greetings, Destee Family!

Welcome to a new forum - dedicated only to positive Black news/events/images/people.

We are in a constant battle against negative media and its long reaching influences - impacting our daily lives on a subconscious level. We should retaliate by ACCENTUATING the good, creating a place to touch base and recognize our achievements.

We see some really good things passing through the forums which could use a dedicated limelight - wonderful posts and information that should have a place to stand together in their brilliance.

Let this be that place!

:heart:
Zulile

Pure positivity & upliftment

I think this is wonderful. We spend far too much time on what we say is impossible rather than what is possible and how we can pull each other to the top. Looking forward to the positive side of things. Thanks.

Very Very good idea, We as black people should talk and encourage each other . I wish we all could focus on the positive things in our lives and share positive things in the community with one another. I just think positive stories should be out in the media as much as negative press. As you may know, unfortunately the public in general is fascinated more with negative stories and bad press which reflects on our society as a whole.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back