Black People : New Forum Look - Like it?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Feb 28, 2004.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    Hello Family,

We recently upgraded our forum software, and it's arranged a little differently, has a few new features and is all suppose to be a better experience for each of us.

How do you like it?

Have any suggestions for improvement?

I've been here since the beginning, so i know my way around, but it may be a bit overwhelming for new folk ... so much stuff ... what do you think?

Any suggestions on how we can make it easier for new folk to find their way around?

Any feedback on the upgrade will be appreciated.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

2. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    I'm Lost...

the changes are great...here's the problem with me. Before the changes I knew how and where to download a picture, now I can't find anywhere on the site about downloading anywhere. Did I overlook something? is there a spot where I can still download pictures? btw...I will still be sending you the pictures of "egypt & nubia (my prescious dogs) :)
    that is the only problem I am having. I am still learning my way around...and having big fun doing it. :grin:

sending luv...queentswana

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    Hello Sister Queentswana !!! :love: You are always right here with me, so comforting.

You're not lost Sister. Some features aren't working as they have in the past and part of that is my fault. I'm thinking of doing things differently and have not settled it in my mind. So if something isn't as it should be, post it here and i'll let you know.

Please send me the pictures ([email protected]) of the precious dogs and i will upload them for you. I feel like i know them already, since they were present and vocal during one of Brother Keita's teaching sessions! :)

Love You Much Sister Queentswana !!!

:heart:

Destee