Haiti : New Forum - Haiti - Our First 'Country' Forum Ever!

This fact may not be well known to any or even many people- yet it was Dutty Boukman who lead the successful campaign against the French. Up until the earthquake Haiti was the only Black nation in world history who freed itself from the tyranny of European Imperialism. European and American colonizers never forgot this fact.

Question: How did Dutty Boukman free Haiti?
Answer: Voudoun -- the colonizer has always been afraid of this ancient form of spirituality (ie. ancestral worship) because they know once we unleash the power of our ancestors -- game over.

Darn. Eye would have made a awesome history teacher because my knowledge of the facts is endless...

Eye Digress

After Haiti severed itself from the European tyranny of the French --thus began the campaign to keep Haiti's socio-economic growth at a stand still. This all sounds very familiar, because this is exactly what happened here in AmeriKKKa when Europeans came to AmeriKKKa and took control of the well organized governmental system that had already been set up by the Moors (ie. read more about this in "Black History In A Nutshell" by Allen D. Z. Shabazz)

THE ECONOMIC CONSEQUENCES OF THE HAITIAN REVOLUTION

Also a campaign formed to discredit Voudoun as taboo and evil to lessen the blow of European and American Tyranny. However, it was not until recently that Eye learned of the Clintons part in trying to weaken and unravel this black nation because you see White Europeans and Americans are terrified of us re-learned the powers of our ancestors; thus this explains the campaign of placing a false diety b4 us in order to defray the carnage that would result from the use of our ancient pracctice

You see it was the Clintons who formed an organization and sent missionaries to Haiti supposedly to save the children when in fact --these bogus missionaries were caught trying to kidnap 33 innocent Haitian children. Clinton made two trips to Haiti in a plea to release the leader of the missionary group ( https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2010/02/laura_silsby_haiti_orphans_wou.html )
1627066717156.png

The Haitian President --who was recently assassinated refused to grant Clinton his release request as well as his refusal to accept vaccines for his country.
1627066963387.png

1627066108079.png

1627064814214.png

SYNOPSIS

THE EARTHQUAKE WAS NO ACCIDENT. THE MURDER OF THE PRESIDENT WAS NO ACCIDENT. THE INFILTRATION OF CLINTON'S BOGUS MISSIONARIES WAS NO ACCIDENT. CLINTON TRAVELING TO HAITI X2 WAS NO ACCIDENT. HILLARY'S EMAILS ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING ON IN HAITI REMOVED HER CHANCES OF EVER BECOMING PRESIDENT. THE ATTACK IS REAL...

:facepalm:

U.S. delegation sent to Haiti departs shortly after arrival

...shortly after arriving when gunshots were heard at the funeral for assassinated President Jovenel Moïse, the White House confirmed on Friday. Thomas-Greenfield and other officials said the delegation had returned to the U.S. safely, CBS News' Pamela Falk confirmed.

CBSNews

Peace and Blessings Family,

Haiti has her own forum! :toast: :toast: :toast:

I know so little about her, so please share all you can!

I'll be moving existing "Haiti" threads to this forum, as i run across them.

I've just learned the following from Brother Shikamaru's Foundational Constitutional Law Thread

So please do add on ... start as many threads as you'd like ... about Haiti!

Thank You Family!

:heart:

Destee
There is a very good documentary, narrated by Wyclef Jean, on the Haiti (Afrikan) revolution titled "1804"!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back