Black People Politics : New Forum - Black People Politics !!!

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family!

We have a new forum ... Black People Politics ... Black People Discussing Politics Respectfully!! :toast:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! :toast: :toast: :toast:

Politics really touch our lives in so many ways, it may be hard pinning down what should or should not be in this forum.

Therefore, we will grow into it gracefully as we do all things ... :love:

I'll be moving threads over here that look political to me ... but if you'd prefer they remain in the Open Forum just let me know ... if it's on the edge, i'll move it back ... also ... if you have a thread in the Open Forum you want moved over here, let me know that too.

Family ... please remember ... Black People Discussing Politics Respectfully!! ... :grouphug:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Great decision Sister Destee,

Our (meaning the communities') social group, Politics from the Black Perspective, is taking a break now, but looks forward to returning to Crispy Chat with real-time political discourse, as well.

Peace In,

Peace and Blessings Family!

We have a new forum ... Black People Politics ... Black People Discussing Politics Respectfully!! :toast:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! :toast: :toast: :toast:

Politics really touch our lives in so many ways, it may be hard pinning down what should or should not be in this forum.

Therefore, we will grow into it gracefully as we do all things ... :love:

I'll be moving threads over here that look political to me ... but if you'd prefer they remain in the Open Forum just let me know ... if it's on the edge, i'll move it back ... also ... if you have a thread in the Open Forum you want moved over here, let me know that too.

Family ... please remember ... Black People Discussing Politics Respectfully!! ... :grouphug:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back