Black People : NEW FLORIDA GUN LAW

havilandks said:
Lots of states allow the carrying of non concealed weapons, you need a permit to carry concealed weapons. Their murder rates are much lower than the ones that don't. almost all require permits for concealed weapons.

Thirty-five states now require the authorities to issue permits for concealed handguns to most applicants as long as they do not have criminal records, and two, Alaska and Vermont, allow concealed weapons without a permit.
last part of your link.

Also lots of states already have this expanded verision on the florida law. Most of the midwest and west. excluding Cal.

exactly what states have lower murder rates, with the same laws??

havilandks said:
Kansas, Indiana, Nebraska, Iowa, Oklahoma, Texas to name a few and the gun laws are more or less the same.

Kansas has been this way for years.

kansas also has a smaller population than major states. muder rates you say, what about peopled killed by weapons rates? self defense can be a grey area. neither one of us know the reason for decrease in crime,if there truly has been a discrease.

No surprise .. it is coming from a Bush Man!

This is just revenue. It all is money to the states. They could care less about lives. A policeman I heard from Missouri on the radio was concerned with laws like this. Man has sunk to his lowest. :court:

Here is the real reason why so many guns are being allowed.

===================
http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a39291916229d.htm

The Race War of
Black Against White
by Paul Sheehan
The Sydney (Australia) Morning Herald
May 20, 1995

The longest war America has ever fought is the Dirty War, and it is not over.

No matter how the crime figures are massaged by those who want to acknowledge or dispute the existence of a Dirty War, there is nothing ambiguous about what the official statistics portray: for the past 30 years a large segment of black America has waged a war of violent retribution against white America.

This article only takes the numbers into account. It leaves out living conditions, education level, criminal records, and repeat crimes by the same individuals.

It is the government that keeps feeding predjudice, by keeping us apart with education and economics. Wasn't it the jim crow laws that everytime a Black came up with a way to make a living and do better for their family, they would come up with a license needed for that job that the Black couldn't afford, or make a city code that prevented them for making a living. Like a Black man shining shoes on the sidewalk, the city would make it illegal to use the sidewalk.

Also our government tested syphillis on unknowing Blacks, I forget the name of the town "Tuskatee ?" . It is also our government who continues to use a prison system that is proven not to work creating a revolving door for many poor and undereducated people Black and White.

Racism is ignorance, and ignorance is cured with education, in case you haven't noticed our government also controls our education system. It is also our government who with treaties, and actually recruiting businesses to leave America that has kept millions of American's in low paying jobs.

If the chips were stacked against me I would probably strike out at someone myself. And seeings how it appears to be Whites in the government that are keeping them down, it would be logical that Blacks would strike out against Whites. Which brings us to another number that this article left out Blacks preying on Blacks. There are many Blacks trapped by economics in gang and drug infested neighborhoods who want better for their families asking for help, but it probably appears to them that no one cares. What would your family be like after generations in this situation?

===================

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2004/8/prweb146114.htm

The main differences with Florida’s application process are that your fingerprints must be taken by a Law Enforcement Agency, and the cost of the permit is $117.00 for five years. Florida renewals are $75.00 every five-years. Although this is almost twice the cost of a Utah CCW Permit, how can you put a price on something that could one day save your life?

A Florida CCW Permit will allow you to carry a concealed weapon in four additional States not covered by a Utah Permit: Florida, Texas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. With only Two State-issued Permits, you can legally carry a concealed firearm in 28 different States.

Where did you get this?

HODEE said:
No surprise .. it is coming from a Bush Man!

Just because I live in Kansas I am automatically a Bush Man? Does that mean because you live in Cal. you are an Arnold man?

Did not vote for either Bush or Kerry, ok.

Realize that the population is thinner, thats the reason I said percentage's on the rates

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back