Black People : New fed laws needed to stop oil rig spillers from investigating themselves

I would imagine that just like here, there are probably not needed any new laws. What is needed is enforcement of existing laws. Not just in the case of the Gulf for Oil Drilling, but other ills also.

The laws are normally there, but they are not enforced!

A law is no longer a law, only a group of words, when it is not enforced!

The difference is that most of us including myself voted for what we expected to be a progressive administration that said much about the ecology and , would not repat the coziness to the oil companies that we saw during the last 8 years under Bush, butare some folks nowsaying that Dr King was a fool for speaking out about the rights of sanitation workers, o Dr King was a fool for being against the Vietnam war and speaking out about the government, or Malcolm X o his birthday today for speaking out about US opression of Dark skinned people all over the planet, well if they are fools for speaking out then I will be a fool also, unless I have broken dome rule of this website, then please let me know.

Brother Ankhur ... of course it's not a rule violation. Just because i'm taking part in the discussion, does not mean a rule violation is present.

I quoted your opening sentence about letting the fox investigate who ate the chickens, as you seemed to have a problem with it.

We have historically let the fox investigate and remedy how many of us they have eaten, so why not go to them for the oil issue too?

What's different regarding this oil investigation, that does not apply to those same foxes dealing with Black People?

My only purpose for posting, was to ask you why don't you want to go to the foxes for the oil, but you go to them for your people?

You don't trust them to manage the oil issue properly, but you do trust them to manage your people properly? Is that it?

They are the same foxes. I don't understand why you look to them on one hand (for justice), but don't wanna look to them on the other (for oil).

It's no biggie ... you're free to go to anyone that might deliver some justice, including the fox with the blood of our people still on their breath.

I just wondered what difference you see between the two scenarios, since you are doing different with them.

I never called you or anyone a fool.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Brother Ankhur ... of course it's not a rule violation. Just because i'm taking part in the discussion, does not mean a rule violation is present.

I quoted your opening sentence about letting the fox investigate who ate the chickens, as you seemed to have a problem with it.

We have historically let the fox investigate and remedy how many of us they have eaten, so why not go to them for the oil issue too?

What's different regarding this oil investigation, that does not apply to those same foxes dealing with Black People?

My only purpose for posting, was to ask you why don't you want to go to the foxes for the oil, but you go to them for your people?

You don't trust them to manage the oil issue properly, but you do trust them to manage your people properly? Is that it?

They are the same foxes. I don't understand why you look to them on one hand (for justice), but don't wanna look to them on the other (for oil).

It's no biggie ... you're free to go to anyone that might deliver some justice, including the fox with the blood of our people still on their breath.

I just wondered what difference you see between the two scenarios.

I never called you or anyone a fool.

Love You!

Destee
but you do trust them to manage your people properly? Is that it?

after over my 80 posts to the contrary what gives you that impression?

but you do trust them to manage your people properly? Is that it?

after over my 80 posts to the contrary what gives you that impression?

How you gonna answer my question, with a question?

Again I ask, if you can go to the fox for justice for our people (the federal government), why not go to them for the oil issue?

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back