New Feature - Forum Quizzes!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Destee, Nov 14, 2002.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Hello Everyone,

We have a new feature, Forum Quizzes.

Take A Quiz

You can reach this new area by looking in the top left corner of any page, and you'll see the text "Take A Quiz," click on it.

I've only set up a few initial quizzes but it can be used for all types of questions and answers. It keeps score, gives the easiest and hardest question based on the number of correct and incorrect answers. Each Member can only take a quiz once, so if you get the answer wrong, you can't go back and try again. A few other features too that I probably can't think of right now. We can make this as difficult or as easy as we want, add additional categories, etc.

Currently I have to manually add (not a lot of work) all of the quizzes and stuff but am looking forward to Family Members submitting quizzes for everyone to take. I'll probably create a forum where you can submit your quizzes to be added (each quiz will include who submitted it). I've not worked all of that out yet but will soon. Just wanted to let you know that it's here. You're welcome to start playing around with it.

I do look forward to your input in regard to categories, questions, suggestions, comments, etc. You may post them all in this thread.

:heart:

Destee

ps ... Don't post any actual quizzes here though, give me a moment to set up a way for you to do that. I'll announce it when ready.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    To submit quizzes for inclusion, please post them in the Quiz Submission Forum only! The Quiz Submission Forum is moderated, so only I will see your quizzes prior to them being actually added to the system. Submitting them anywhere else disqualifies them, because everyone will see the answer.

Please read the Quiz Submission Rules before submitting a quiz.

You may post all questions and concerns here.

:heart:

Destee