The Front Porch : new ebook:Black Zada

Discussion in 'The Front Porch' started by black math, Apr 24, 2013.

1. black math

black math Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11
    Peace brothers and sisters! New e book (Black Zada) is out now at Amazon kindle. Its a story about what if the trans-atlantic slave trade never had a chance to take place? Book takes place in year 11,000, when grafted man was to come out of caucus mountains. Black Zada has visions of more than one-hundred million original people being murdered or become slaves of mental powers and deaths, so he goes to caucus mountains to stop grafted beings from entering back into civilization. Book tells how grafted man and woman lived and survived while being bound in. A must read story. At Amazon Kindle e book for only $9.99

2. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
  3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Welcome to Destee.com black math, enjoy your stay. Couldn't help it, lol, had to check out your work; its sounds really interesting. Under Book Description, this caught my eye:

"It is also a book that author, hope will help draw Muslim's and Christian's closer together, for it is written in the Holy Quran: That we may fellowship with the Christian's."

Is there a hook you don't mind sharing, briefly, which binds these two(2) groups other than the Holy Quran?

Peace In,

4. black math

Ratings:
    +11
    Peace Clyde! I appreciate you hitting me up. Keeping it simple I'll say that the original Muslims and Christians are all fruit from the same tree which is Abraham (peace and blessings be upon him), meaning that not only are we brothers and sisters in faith yet also by blood. But when you read the book many more things will be revealed. Until we speak again, Black Math!

5. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    interesting concept...imma check it out when i have the chance...

one love
    khasm

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

And likewise, I appreciate the response black math. It can't get anymore simple than that, thanks again.

7. black math

Ratings:
    +11
    Check out the new e book Black Zada, tells of how the grafted man and woman lived and survived while being bound in the caves of west Asia (now known as Europe), and why we took our culture back from them before banishing them from civilization. Also tells step by step how Musa made pig from dog, cat and rat a must read! At Amazon Kindle e book for only $9.99 don't miss it peace, Black Math!

8. black math

Ratings:
    +11
    Black Zada is a fictional character from the tribe of Lion, he is the complexion of a sun dried raisin, and has seven dread-locks. He is the Asiatic black man existing in the year 11,000 (according to our Asiatic Calender), during the time the grafted was predicted to come out of the caves of west Asia. Black Zada goes to the caves of west Asia to stop Yacub's grafted devil's from entering back into civilization. It is also a love story for Black Zada falls in love with a refined black woman by the name of Shiloh. Who's love for one another becomes so strong that they are able to speak telepathicly with one another (minds detecting minds). Check it out and get back to me Black Math, Peace! Amazon Kindle e book only $9.99

9. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    dude...ur spamming now....

one love
    khasm

10. black math

Ratings:
    +11
    Peace khasm! My appologies for not getting back to you sooner. Still new to this form and also how to communicate through it correctly. Thanx for the heads up on the spamming. I went and googled it, which brought forth that better understanding. For a wise man loves correction, but a fool despises instructions