Science and Technology : New climate report warns of increasingly dire risks to U.S. and the Amazon Fires

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Is a global food crisis avoidable?

The world’s agricultural methods need to be changed.

“The biggest hurdle we face is to try and teach about half a billion farmers globally to re-work their agricultural model to be carbon sensitive.” — Agriculture expert André Laperrière to Nature

Mike Bebernes
Editor
Yahoo News 360

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
It's hot ya'll :kaioken:

Amazon fires: Record number burning in Brazil rainforest - space agency

1566674696165.png

Meanwhile, US space agency Nasa said that overall fire activity in the Amazon basin was slightly below average this year.

Fireman

May 19, 2017
It's hot ya'll :kaioken:

Amazon fires: Record number burning in Brazil rainforest - space agency

View attachment 17722

Meanwhile, US space agency Nasa said that overall fire activity in the Amazon basin was slightly below average this year.

Brazil has a crazy fascist president who is like Trump. He is in denial of climate change and want to deforest the Amazon to make way for drilling and farming $$$$$.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.