Black Authors : New Book Release

Slendah !!!!!!!! Slendah !!!!!!!! :nono: don't you bring your "slendah" beautiful, sweet, pretty, kind, generous self up in here wit no name like "Slendah" try'n to steal all the Brothers talk'n 'bout you introducing your new book!!!! :)

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay My Sister !!!!! :jumping: :jumping:

WOWWWWW ... such an honor to have you join and post !!! Chile, when i did a little click'n i saw that you are my long time friend and wow, such an honor to have you here Sister. I wish you much success with your book and i must say, the price is great! I've just ordered mine and as i walked through the process i thought, what a great gift idea ... for only $5.00 !!! :)

I'd love for you to read one of your poems for us on the microphone, in our voice chat room. Great way for the Family to get to know you and your book! :)

I am truly honored to have you here Sister. For those of you that don't know, this Sister is a pioneer out here on the Internet. She has forever maintained a wonderful gateway to other African American web sites, at no cost and in the most beautiful of manners. Please visit, you won't be disappointed.

Sister Slendah!!! When i saw this post and nonchalantly visited the link provided, and saw your beautiful picture !!! :) I said, "Oh Yesss !!!" ... my Sister has joined our community!!! Welcome Home!! I'm looking for much participation from you. The entire Family can benefit from your wisdom and experience and it is an honor to have you with us.

You know you're at home, so i don't have to say make yourself that way. :)

:heart:

Destee

Hey Destee

Sorry its been such a long time since I last dropped by. I had no idea that anyone had replied to my post, and when I read your reply this evening....well, I was speechless. You are just too kind to a sista.

Yes, we do go way back, and I was so touched to receive a birthday greeting from you today. You made my day girl.

As far as my book goes, I remember the day I posted my announcement here. Two seconds later, I received an email from PayPal notifying me that you had bought a copy. That was the fastest sale I ever made.

Stay sweet, and enjoy your Valentines Day.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back