Black Authors : New Book - Beyond the Talented Tenth

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by imhotepptah, Feb 1, 2005.

1. imhotepptah

imhotepptah Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Beyond the Talented Tenth is a masterpiece, a synthesis of research, wit, honesty, wisdom and fresh creativity. The author analyzes the social conditions of Black America and provides practical and tangible solutions to problems. Beyond The Talented Tenth is a critical analysis of the new challenges and opportunities that face African Americans today. The core and heart of the content in this book is a call on all Black America across age and class distinction to rise and take up the challenge to transform Black America and America as a whole.
    This book is written with brutal honesty but also in simple language to serve as a transformation bible and development blueprint for all African Americans, from the youths to the elders, from the man on the street to the university Professors and policy makers. Beyond the Talented Tenth will arouse and shake the readers into wakefulness and action. Beyond focusing on Black America, this book also deals issues, subjects and problems common to all Americans.

Title: Beyond The Talented Tenth -‘Transformation of Black America’
    Author: Adin Kachisi
    Publisher: BookSurge Publishing (www.booksurgepublishing.com)
    ISBN: 1-59457-670-X
    Author's site: http://www.uniaf.org/books.htm

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,691
    Imhotepptah ... Welcome to our Family ... :wave:

Thank you for sharing this, and the other information you have thus far.

I'd like to bring to your attention, that the forums are divided into specific areas, and we'd like for the Members to post relevant information in each. For example, we have a Books - Writing - Poetry Discussion forum, where threads like this are welcome. I am going to move this thread to that forum for you.

I've already moved another one of your threads to the Web Sites - Technology - Business Forum, where you were sharing LIBRadio with us. It's fine to do, just needs to be in the right place.

I realize you're new here, and may not be familiar with all of this yet ... so this is a note to help you out.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them.

And please ... make yourself at home ... because you are.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    great info and thank you for sharing surely i will check this book out
    sound very interesting .