Black People : New Book! An All American Deal

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by truetothecause, Jan 16, 2008.

1. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    THE UNITED STATES DECLARES WHITE SUPREMACY RULES AMERICA.

ALL BLACKS WHO WANT TO GO BACK TO AFRICA CAN AT UNCLE SAM'S EXPENSE.

CONGRESS LAUNCHES A $20,000,000,000,000 BID FOR INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT IN AFRICA.

MULTI-NATIONAL CORPORATIONS WILL KILL FOR A SUCCESSFULBID.

BLACK EAST ST. LOUIS BILLIONAIRE JONATHAN QUE AND EMILY, HIS WIFE, AN ASSASIN, ARE BIDDING TOO.

SOMEBODY'S GONNA GET IT!!!!!

Bruce Anthony Petty's debut novel is a thrilling story of one man's determaination to create a New World Order based on the eradication of white supremacy.
    Mr. Petty utilizes the marvelous conceit of a modern day Back-To-Africa Movement. Partnered with his stunning wife Emily, a warrior-queen as brilliant and corrageous as her husband, Johnathan, and a team of other highly credentialed professionals are supported by the US President, the Pope, Afreican Leaders and capitatlist of every description.....

The author's perspective on race, culture and history will be challengeing to some, but unforgettabel characters and the panorama of a rapidly unfolding story will be relished and long remember by all.

www.oneginpublishingcompany.com

Greetings All!

I RE~ceived this book in the mail (I don't know who or how) by someone who thought I would BE interested in it.....and...I AM LOVING IT!!
    I am about 3/4 way through and it IS a great "story".

:hearts2: